meth in my pot?(help)

Discussion in 'General' started by scumby, Oct 18, 2006.

1. okay i need ur guys true expertise on this stuff, i smoked half a bowl of this bud i had schwag fucking mersh that i had gotten from a friend.at 12pm i smoked it at 7pm still feeling fucked up but not really "wow that was some awesome bud i smoked" stoned feeling more like wtf is going on i was yelling at someone about the government for 3 hours straight and i dont even remember what i said and im totally numb everywhere and my eyes are absolutely dialated im tired as fuck but cant sleep yet.i feel my heart racing a bit.i usually smoke bud to help with my sezuires and ive been off of my meds for a month with no problems thanks togood old Mary Jane!been on meds for 4 years for it and mood stablizers and now ive never been happier.but feeling this way for so long bud usually lasts me less than 4 hours this. this is crazy.i'm not a fan of other drugs particularily meth.i dont think im paranoid because i didnt even notice what i was doing cause everything was going by and being done fast until like an hour ago i started realizing i was being weird and my eyes being so dialated i can hardly focus my attention on one thing.:confused:

2. Hm..Are you tryin to say it was laced?

mighta been, thats some of the effects of Meth, same with E..pass me some of dat green ;)

3. yeah that's what im thinking but im just hoping its not.im sure its not E.what worries me is that i cant be doing uppers i have brain damage from a car accident aye thus resaulting in misfiring of neurons in return it gives me sezuires.i noticed that whenever even caffeine makes it worse. and right now im feeling one trying to come on but i think the bud is helping to surpress it but now i have no smokeable bud in my posession cause i dont htink id be agood idea to smoke anything with an upper in it. i mean its just how my logic runs. i mean how sure do u think it might be meth or e?cause im feeling all kids of weird right now for a regular schwag high hahahaha:(

4. you are just high. calm down and enjoy it.

5. 7 hours though is a bit much for me. well if i expected it i'd be more mentally prepared, not to mention emotionally.i mean yeah i got some issues that i never deal with ever and its making me all kinds of emotional psychostein in the background of things. haha i dont think im making sense i'm sorry

6. you're probably right i should try and enjoy it as much as i can or i'll just end up losing myself in my own worrying.thanks you .:eek: i think i'm going to draw or something and maybe attempt to pass out on my bed or just write.