Meth/crank...

Discussion in 'General' started by wvrecon, May 29, 2003.

1. \

There ya go! Thats what im talking about, I just stated and judged a little on the thread, I maybe was a little harsh, but im baseing all what I know from what I have seen. SOrry.

You guys threatening me, because I think crack heads really dont know how life is really supposed to look like. Crack heads think they are fine, when they are not.

You guys maybe think im very judgemental, but when it comes to that shit, im just stateing what I have seen at my schools and my experiences with life.

Peace Out, smoke some weed, everyone has too much rage!

2. Words mean nothing. When someone tries to put their hands on you, that's when ya get violent. But I've never done the stuff, I'm sure it makes you amped up from what I've seen though.
    That's why I think those kinda drugs are so bad though, they can make you do some extreme stuff you wouldn't do if you weren't on it.
    I've chilled with some friends that smoke crack before though. I just ducked below the smoke heheh. They seemed cool enough. My friend's dad smokes crack like a few times a month. He mixes it with his weed. But I mean, you know, whatever's whatever. Some people actually can handle it. Do your thing. :)

3. with a name like crack, its just sounds bad to me?? i dunno. i have a image in my head (a very stereotipical one at that) of some bum in the rain in an alley trying to get his lighter lit so he can toke his crack, but his fingers are all bloody and shit cuz he was busy digging bugs out of his arm earlier (which i dont even know is associated with crack??) and then getting all fucked and just lieng there twitching out for a while...

I dunno, Ill bet most people that do crack are totally normal and do it in there house and have a perfectly normal life, but i dunno, i guess some of that shit anti drug shit worked on me as a kid...

4. My friend's crackhead brother stole his Playstation 2 and solf it for crack. Then he realized the error of his ways and got 60 bucks from his other sibling to get it back. And then he went and spent the 60 on crack. I also think he stole my cousin's stereo system out of his trunk. (they live across the street from eachother) But.. yeaaah. That is partly why I approach the subject like, "fuckin crackheads.."