The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Meteor Shower Tonight

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by EuropeanVW, Apr 22, 2004.

1. fucking sweet man, i was looking for an excuse to stay up until 3 am and smoke a shit load lol

2. should be nice, ill be sure to check it out i live on long island right on the beach, u can see conneticut, hopefully ill see some..definetly burnin a blunt for this

3. No shit, hope i can catch some here!

4. Anyone see it? I couldn't, my window faces a terrible direction and it was pouring outside so I didn't wanna go out. But, there was awesome heat lightning going off about every 5 seconds that completely lit up the sky a pinkish blue, it was nuts. I sat back, smoked two bongs, and watched that laying in bed listening to Floyd and Zepp. Good times.

Grasscity Deals Near You