Metalheads!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by TheReckoningDay, Jan 8, 2010.

1. #1 TheReckoningDay, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    This is what happened when i got bored in study hall and english class in high school.
    Nuclear A=Nuclear Assault, NM=Nevermore, KD=King Diamond, VH=Van Halen, DT=Dark Tranquility, ND=Napalm Death and MA=Morbid Angel.

Attached Files:

2. Pretty sweet drawings there man and nice taste in tunes, a english class well spent aha

3. Nice drawings man!

4. dude those are some pretty rad drawings. :] did you hear the new slayer cd yet? i got it the day it came out and i lovee it! :]

5. ^^ my favorite song so far

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i_2UkyWBXE&feature=PlayList&p=7226BD32E5C1B861&index=6]YouTube - Slayer - Americon[/ame]

6. Hell yeah doodling during class! And some excellent bands thrown in there.

7. I want to say it took me a full semester but then again its a blur, lol :smoke:

8. I approve. I used to make up band names and sketch logos for practice.

9. This is good. Any Slayer is good.

Divine Intervention is great a 'modern' Slayer album, too.

10. And if you like Metal and don't know who Powermad is, head to youtube and search Powermad Nice Dreams.

11. Damn dude, fuck load of drawings. This threads old as shit but I don't care. Here's some of the shit I drew throughout French.

Attached Files:

12. Forgot to add, wonderful taste in music, haha, I own shit from 90% of those artists. They're badass drawings too man!