Metalheads!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SmokeandToke, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Metal heads represent! Who here loves metal, any kind, death metal, black metal, anything man?

Few bands I like

Catalepsy, Cannibal Corpse, Hatebreed, Gwar, In Swarms (Local band) and many others. How about you guys?

Btw I am repping the 813.

2. <3 metal

more specifically progressive & nu metal.

SOAD/TOOL anyone? :metal:

3. yeahhh for metal, come on mother fuckers I know there are more of you brutal bitches in here.

4. Fuck yea every day

Elysia, Suicide Silence, Embrace the End, A Black Rose Burial, White Chapel, Bloodlined Calligraphy, As Blood Runs Black, Disgorge, Remembering Never, For the Fallen Dreams and Waking the Cadaver are just a few of my faves.

5. metal is in blood from back in the day with headbangersball with ricky rachman lets see smoked with powerman 5k while backstage watching sevendust in fl. also like iron maiden, soulfly/seplchura, slaye,r oldschool metallica, 36crazy fists, anthrax, tool/perfect circle, got on stage and met deftones a couple of times. we can tack on pantera, system of a down, and the baddest band most ppl have yet to hear MEDICATED SAVAGE if you live in Ma. go see them @ pearl st in northhampton oct. 12 ... google that shit and go.

6. I love me some black metal and Folk/Viking metal:
    Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, Limbonic Art, Bathory, Burzum, Borknagar, Folkearth, Heol Telwen, Korpiklaani, Black Messiah, Finntroll, Summoning, Drudkh, Nokturnal Mortum, Agathodaimon...

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch.

7. Have any of you heard of Cynic?? Progressive metal at its finest

8. Fuck ya
    Medicated Savage

9. I'm more of a classic rock guy, but I love listening to Paul Gilbert (formerly of Racer X). He has some of the fastest fingers in the business.

10. #10 eldude-arino, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2008
  11. She knows what's up. :smoking:

12. Old SoD was hard, new SoD not so much so.

13. Let's see, what are my favorites... so many haha.
    Well my top favorites are Between the Buried and Me, The Black Dahlia Murder, Bloodbath, As I Lay Dying, Slipknot, Opeth, Dream Theater, Job for A Cowboy, Pantera, and just sooo many more haha.

14. Haven't any of you heard of the Music Hall or the search button?

Metalheads have several GC threads already...

That being said, Meshuggah's album "Nothing" is great.

15. It'll get moved, no reason to worry.

Meshuggah's Obzen was amazing, and I got to see them live on the latest tour, the day after the marijuana march. Ohh man.

16. Death Metal, Black Metal some hardcore metal,
    Thrash

17. sad but true

18. For my metalheads. Metalocalypse best cartoon EVER!

19. Sure there is reason to worry. I could be smoking a joint right now but, alas I am moving this thread to the proper coordinates. See the dilemma? Music in Music forum!

20. You cant kill the metal. the metal will live on.........

but yeah i love metal. everything from pantera to slayer to in flames and all in between.

even 80's metal rules

haha Dio is so cool.