Metalheads...

Discussion in 'General' started by eldude-arino, Mar 3, 2007.

1. so i inadvertently ended up at a local bar on punk rock night, no problem there. turns out, a sick band called Signs of Decay was playing, never heard of them before, but they were vicious. anyone into old school metal oughta check them out

http://www.myspace.com/signsofdecay

-dude

2. Wow. They have an awesome mix of new stuff and good ol' thrash sound. Im lovin their songs now. Thanks for the link man +rep, nice find.

3. haha, ouch...they're singing gave me a headache...o well glad you enjoy them...I'll stick to my classical rock.

4. glad you liked it corpus!

ha, yeah, i actually wasn't into the stuff anymore because of the tendencies of bands to have screamers. these guys just shred so it doesn't phase me.

5. im fucking LOVING the drums

6. I added Shadow Within to my myspace page, that's the song they closed with and it got the bar rockin! the intro guitar is tight! sound reminds me a little of ride kill 'em all/ride the lightning- metallica

7. The first song i listened to started off pretty good and as it got deeper and deeper I was crossing my fingers like "please don't start screaming like a lunatic" because it seemed like a band i could get into. If you dont mind screaming vocals then check it out because they seem pretty good.

8. yeah man, i usually don't get into all that, but for some reason this band pulled me right in