Heavy Metal Metalheads unite \m/

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by StonedMortal, Apr 23, 2012.

1. CHUGA-CHUGA-CHUGACHUGACHUG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Clutch rocks ! Also older motorhead ,slayer,

3. #6805 squidrick420, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    Stoned Mortal, I think you will appreciate this band. Italian Black / Death with some killer riffs and more on the death metal side of things. Really unique stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  4. New Aura Noir!

5. Dude, I liked it! A lot! I like it when bands have a sound that sounds like its split. A perfect blend of black metal and death metal

Return the Slab

7. Holy hell, I slept on this shit. Wtf is wrong with me?
    Decrepit Birth are the gods of tech death. How does one regress in sound but make such progress with an amazing follow up

Return the Slab

8. Damn she's seeing someone. Oh well I'm getting better at talking with women. Still a chill chick and she's not taking it weird like some chicks do.

How's everyone doing? Omw to pick up. Smoked a jay at my parents and had some ribs with em. Good night.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

9. Damn she's seeing someone. Oh well I'm getting better at talking with women. Still a chill chick and she's not taking it weird like some chicks do.

How's everyone doing? Omw to pick up. Smoked a jay at my parents and had some ribs with em. Good night.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Wrong thread m8

Return the Slab

11. Glen Tipton getting old
    Respect

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well, I've played a very successful show with Mayhem, Carcass, and Incantation to a ton of people. I'm pretty satisfied with my musical life for the time being.

Mayhem played some stuff off Grand Declaration of War so I am beyond happy with their set.
    Mayhem 1.jpg

I also caught most of At The Gates the night before but from the balcony. I was kinda drunk from all the free beer.
    At the Gates.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Progressive blackened(?) sludge metal at it's finest.

Also a classic I'm addicted to right now...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Damn Squid! Seems like it was a hell of a show! You guys sounded awesome, wish I could have seen the whole set.
    How was it sharing a stage with Mayhem?

Sent from my Z965 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I've got my SS tank on today since it's fucking hot at work.

• Like Like x 1