Heavy Metal Metalheads unite \m/

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by StonedMortal, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Hello fellow metal head stoners. Still have Type O Negative in my rotation , can't seem to get away from them. Also, Rex Brown's new album is pretty good.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. This album never gets old.

• Like Like x 1
  3. So there is this other band from Florida calling themselves All Hell and I think they are using that to get on bigger shows from promoters who think they are us. They play boring deathcore and they broke up in 2015 but they are back and not doing anything about changing the name that we legally trademarked years ago. I would normally let it go but people have messaged me about the confusion and about shows we aren't playing. Promoters have also been confused by this. Anyways, rant over haha.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yesssss, new Satyricon! I love watching people bitch about this song as if they were never allowed to evolve past Nemesis Divinia.

5. Da fuck? What kind of poser rides coattails into success, just to fail? Shame shame

the dude abides

6. Pleaaaassee tell me that you heard the new Dahlia track. Somebody... Anybody

the dude abides

7. the dude abides

• Like Like x 1
  8. Morning Bong Rip Jams

the dude abides

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just got to see an almost total eclipse so this album feels appropriate. I'm kinda retarded and looked directly into it several times so I'm half blind right now. Still worth it though.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ARE YOU READY FOR MONGOLIAN THROAT SINGING

• Like Like x 1
  11. Woah
    That was... Actually dope
    Yeah, i like that

the dude abides

12. One of my favorite smoking songs is now one of favorite driving songs

the dude abides

13. the dude abides

14. My dude, how was it? It was, as of course, cloudy in Ohio. There must be some secret Reptilian plot to keep celestial activity away from Ohioans. It's always cloudy whenever there's some solar event. Meteor Shower? Clouds. Eclipse? Clouds. Armageddon, the movie, could happen and we wouldn't know because of all the clouds.

the dude abides

• Like Like x 1
  15. It was pretty decent but I was like right outside of the full eclipse zone and I wasn't about to fuck with the traffic to see the full thing since it was so bad that what would have been a 45 minute drive would have taken around 2 hours. I still got about 98% total eclipse though which was pretty sweet and even thought it didn't get totally dark it still got about as dark as late evening. I've heard stories about the Ohio clouds though which most of the time I wouldn't mind as I don't do well in sunlight but I could see it being pretty lame when you don't want them there. I live in what is classified as a temperate rain forest so I'm no stranger to clouds and from November to March it is always either snowing or raining. We have the second highest precipitation in the country next to the Pacific NW since everything coming in from the Atlantic and the Midwest kinda meets here and gets stuck in the high peaks.

16. Just found this and I'm pretty amazed. Very different from your average black metal.

17. Som from Cerebral Bore's new band
    I like this muuuch better

the dude abides

18. They are from around here haha. Well kinda, they are technically based out of SC but several of their members are from Asheville. I went to high school with a dude who played bass with them for a while but he quit to join the army or something. I saw them live quite a few years ago around 2009 or 2010.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Castlevania cover. I approve.