Heavy Metal Metalheads unite \m/

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by StonedMortal, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Damn that sucks ass...

You'd probably dig Inter Arma if you do go, they're pretty awesome

• Like Like x 1
  2. Unsupported video m8

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Fuuuucccckkk they play when I work. I could request off.....but I'm saving my next request date for the next Dahlia show

4. Fuck what am I saying, that's in OCTOBER I CAN GO MAWFKS

I just have to find someone who wants to come with me.

5. 1.Find Girl at concert
    2.Alcohol
    3.Smuggled in weed for just this occasion
    4.???
    5.Profit

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Viva la atmosphera

Sorry I'm stoned :smoke: lol

Didn't I show you this track? Could swear I posted a track like this @ you

7. Probably, I was probably high as hell

8. As ye should be :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I dunno. Happy for new Meshuggah and all... but that ^ track just makes me want to listen to old Meshuggah. I'll wait for the full album.

10. But until then, I'm just gonna keep on keepin' on and make this a triple post. Though honestly I'm not too impressed with the pressing, or at least the copy I got. I usually prefer plain vinyl because when they try to get fancy you get poopy noise like I got. But ah well, it would take a lot more noise to ruin this album.

IMG_2658.JPG

11. This will finally be available on vinyl quite soon through Prosthetic. I don't know the exact date but it should be pretty soon, it will be a limited pressing too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Some fucking evil Bathory. This is an unreleased song that bridges the gap between viking era and black metal Bathory.

13. Duude....instant purchase. I'm still rocking out to the bootleg. I'll buy the album soon haha

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'll post a link to it as soon as it is available. I am pretty excited about this myself, it feels like being on vinyl is like meeting some kind of a milestone in my music life.

More news... our 3rd album is entirely written and we are it recording next month and "The Grave Alchemist" will be released in March 2017. The cover art is almost done and it is being done as an oil painting by a Japanese dude who lives in Brazil and it will be heavily inspired by Castlevania artwork. This will be another concept album split between two sides, but more about that in due time haha.

• Like Like x 1