Metal!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Southparkstoner, May 22, 2010.

1. Well in my opinion, to be perfectly honest, I always felt like Metallica didnt really fit the bill. Aside from Kill em All, which was one of the main foundations for thrash metal, I always felt like Metallica was more on par with bands like Judas Priest, Black Sabbath Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Venom etc in that they were pioneers and not necessarily a thrash act itself.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGj6Cj392Cc]YouTube - Dio - Stand Up And Shout[/ame]

3. well.. youre obviously very knowledgable about the subject. lets continue talking about this conversation another time. when im up to speed. :D

who knows when thatll be

but one thing we can all agree on is that pantera is the best band to ever be asssociated with the term metal. :)

4. I use to love metal, but then i started smoking weed. Now im into so much more cool shit like reggae, hip hop, some real deep techno dubstep shit. But yeah man i use to be a loser cuz i loved metal so much, but after i started smoking i got a lot cooler haha.

5. Ha thanks broski. I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2 when it comes to metal, its something I could talk about allll day pretty much. :metal:

6. thanks for all the suggestions guys, i'll definatly check'em all out when i got the time :smoke:

7. fuck ya :metal: