Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

metal taste in my mouth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Los Muertes, Apr 18, 2010.

1. hey im new around here so while im here, Whats up? haha

anyways my question is this...

the other day i rolled a pretty fat joint of northern lights for me to smoke on my trip to columbus, i lit up and smoked the bad boy, eventually i finished it and realized how ridiculously ripped i was. but out of no where i lick the left side of my mouth in the tooth region and i got this overwhelming metallic taste in my mouth.

now keep in mind i have fillings so that could be it, but like i said it was quite overwhelming enough to shake me up a little and im a advanced smoker.

my question is, anyone else ever had this? if so what was it like? should i be worried? or was i just fuckin ripped?

im a little worried because i have heard this can be found when you have a brain tumor or something

2. bump, please someone

3. you were probably just tripping out. caught a faint taste of metalic and overexagerated it into being a very strong taste since u were so high. But if your really worried about it id go see a doctor. Not much else i can tell you.

4. prolly some blood. the high prolly intensified the taste.

5. thanks brotthas, i figured it was me just tripping out but its always reassuring to here that

6. but if you still taste metal, or taste metal when you arnt stoned you REALLY need to get that checked out

7. Robot BJ?

8. +rep for making me laugh.

9. Metallic taste is often blood. Possible you have a decayed and broken tooth ?