Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Metal Pipe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinbomb, Jan 15, 2010.

1. I know a few people who have pipes just like that. I don't think they're aluminum. They hit very nicely btw

2. The wood darkens after time, and no you cannot taste it (at least I can't). I use them because they feel nice in my hand and hold a good amount (like a g). I smoke while out and about, and this is my travel pipe. Durable, concealable, and I won't feel bad if I have to toss it.

3. Seems this should be in the newbie section but since its in the seasoned section maybe pro advice is what you want. So alloys and heavy metals are linked to hundreds of different medical problems. some think glass is the safest way if using a pipe NOT TRUE. 1) many people dont know that color in glass is metal oxides so UNLESS ITS CLEAR HAVE FEAR. 2) Even with clear glass a large amount of particles get past the screen into your lungs NOT GOOD 3) The ONLY SAFE METALS for pipes is STAINLESS and TITANIUM everything else is no good. I use a stainless pipe that uses special filtration its the best ive found so far. Check it out www.model419.com hope this help

4. For a hundred bucks that thing better be good!! LOL.

Whats the "special" filtration ???

5. This guy is just tryin to sell his product, and it's forbidden to post links to competator sites on this forum.

6. I'm not selling anything I own a ton of pipes. been smoking 29 years looking for the best thats it. So your saying I cant talk about my titanium six four and radiator thats stupid.

7. I think he just meant to show the pipe he has wit a link,,

8. There's nothing to worry about. In the 60's and 70's, when the average life expectancy rose enough to increase the presence of Alzheimer's disease, people freaked out and rushed to figure out a cause. Aluminum was one of the early (and very stupid) myths, but at the time it made sense. It has since been refuted by scientists, but every once in the while news shows run out of ideas and restart the aluminum myth.