Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Metal Pipe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualSmoker024, Mar 10, 2013.

1. So, having lost both of my pieces today, as some of you may have seen, my parents found and confiscated them, I'm looking for a new piece. There's a metal pipe that my headshop sells, that I think is quite stylish

Rasta metallpipe : Shangri-La, Velkommen til vår nettbutikk

The alternative is buying a glass bowl, which is a tad more expensive

Anyway, just wondering if you guys could weigh in on metal pipes, I've heard that they don't smoke as well as a glass spoon, but what are the differences in how they smoke? The benefit to that metal one too, is that as you can see, it is very small, the kind of thing I can put in my pocket, which you really can't do with a glass bowl

2. I smoked out of metal sometimes. I'm not sure it's a better or worse smoke so much as it is a metallic taste in your mouth from well putting metal in your mouth.

I think that's the primary difference IMO

3. I've read a thread around here that said it wasn't metal but something else tin I think.

4. Tin is metal. Metal pipes are metal. I doubt the metal in use is tin as tin is expensive. Probably more like cast steel and some type of flashing or shitty quality stainless steel. Not sure what type of metal though.