Metal pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by rsbot98, May 15, 2012.

1. My regular metal pipe i love it , and thats my new iPhone 4s camera just testing it out , anyways this pipes like everywhere so cheap but honestly best cheap pipe i come by, i use it everyweekend since im only an weekend toker this does me justice or i just smoke a joint
    [​IMG]

2. I got a nice little glass spoon about the same size for about $10 that works great for travelling. I personally don't prefer metal pipes, but I'm glad you're happy with your piece.

3. the 4s is awesome.. Takes amazing pics.

nice bro:hello:

4. i love yo lil baggie

5. You oughta try out a glass pipe sometime if you haven't already; the flavor from the herb is much nicer.

6. did you add an instagram filter to that?

7. Here's my modular metal pipe, as small as they'll get, bowls last forever, are so smooth, and taste so good, I've given up on spoons because they're hard to hide when you drive and I've gone through 3 of them.
    [​IMG]

8. I love my glass pieces too, but a little metal bowl is always awesome.
    Plus mine is even easier to hide because of the magnets in it.

Attached Files:

9. Uhh. Not a big fan of metal pieces :/ My friend just bought one just like in OP's post, the metal heats up wicked fast, delivering some very harsh hits ha

10. #10 Gryphonics, May 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
    The biggest problem I've heard about those pipes is either it becoming a rez straw and that it becomes clogged with rez fast because of the narrow hole.

11. lol i really like that picture for some reason its just so simple and reminds me of a good time like that and a bic lighter is all you really need. im really high so thats probably why