Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Metal pipe in the freezer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jbo332, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Hellooo!
    I have a small metal pipe as my only piece so far. It's so sort that it always ends up heating up and the smoke is really harsh because it can't cool down.
    Thus, last night I put my pipe in the freezer for a few mins before blazing and it worked really well! Anyone else have exp with this?

2. yes but id fill the bowl, because your gunna have water dripping off when you add heat do it and you dont want water all in your bud..., it wont really work that well because in theory the chamber the smoke passes through would need to be low temp...

3. like the chamber in the pipe?.....that he put in the freezer?

4. I would suggest you go buy a small glass spoon. there usually pretty cheap. by the way I like your name lol.

5. Haha all I can imagine is you putting your lips on a cold metal bowl and your lips getting fused to it Christmas story style

6. if you do that frequently you could crack the bowl or something. turning a metal piece from really cold to really hot is not good for the metal. if you just cooled it for a little bit and then didnt have a huge sesh it probably wont do much harm though, idk depends on quality of the metal.

glass is just better though id just go buy a glass spoon :)
    and theres lots of pieces in the grasscity store that are meant to be frozen before you toke, always wanted to try one out