Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Metal pieces in bud from grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongHits420x, Jun 22, 2012.

1. I just got a new grinder, and the bud keeps getting tiny, very tiny pieces of metal from a screen that catches the extra stuff. I just grinded some and made firecrackers. I picked out all the ones I could see. Hopefully I got them all out??? :confused:

2. Get yourself a Space Case titanium and that won't happen.

3. Yea you probably got your grinder for 20$ at your lhs the cheap ones teeth start to grind against each other and you get metal scraps in your weed. Shell out the extra cash for a good grinder or use a shot glass and scissors that's what I do.

4. Invest in a quality brand grinder like piranha, space case, or sharpstone.

5. $60 for a grinder is waaaaaaaaay too much money...

6. If you want to check if your bud got metal/glass in it you can take the ground up stuff and rub it against a CD/DVD. If it scratches you know it's not clean