metal for potheads (MY BANDS NEW CD FOR FREE)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by betrendylikeme, Feb 16, 2010.

1. pertie strait man... not big on the whole "core" thing, but otherwise not bad...:metal:

2. first off, i'm not into core that much, i'm more into death metal stuff so i'm not going to comment much on it musically. but the production quality is actually pretty good and i can hear that you guys are talented musicians. i didnt really find anything wrong with it. i hope you guys get a solid deal, i would like to hear you guys progress. i think you have a lot of potential.

for the music, i find that you add a whole bunch off shit, which is good. but i find that the best music has a good variety of variety. ya know, a lot of complexity and simplisity in one. you just have to find the right combo. the riffs caught me on edge where the small pauses came in, it threw me off and added so much more to the music. the clean stuff was good, but i felt like it made the song a bit too long. i'm not a big fan of that style of vocals but it was done right and it fit the music well.

thumbs up, man. and keep doin what your doin.

3. def sounds pretty sick dude.
    nice fuckin quality! wish mine sounded as clean as that haha
    keep it up! yall will def go somewhere.