Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Metal bat

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cromagnijuana, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Ok so I had a fifty dollar vanilla visa gift card and ordered a scale grinder and bat and was just curious of how to use the bat I have no clue thanks

2. Put weed in bowl piece. Light and pull. Its just a one hitter... You dont have to be a scientist to figure out how to smoke from one. Why would you buy something you dont know how to use?

3. First you are going to need to buy a baseball and maybe a glove.

4. Well bro I had a little left on my card so I thought I would add it to my collection of pipes and bongs thanks for the reply

5. Will I need screens?

6. I had a one-hitter for a while myself. You shouldn't need screens, but don't pull too hard when you hit it because you may end up inhaling a bunch of ash. Also, don't pack it too much especially if you have some sticky headies, because it won't burn easily, and it's a pain in the behind to try and get it all out. I would suggest investing in a couple pipe cleaners. They are only a few bucks at any craft store. :D

7. Thanks sville. Did it get hot? Good investment?

8. vampire metal bat?

9. I don't know much about bats the description just said cigarette disguise bat and it's colored like a marlboro red

10. I have one, they are great for discreet smoking, or just taking a couple quick hits. If you have the option, I would take a drill bit intended for drilling aluminum, make sure its the size of the bowl on your bat, and just drill it another 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch deeper. You can get bigger hits out of it that way. It does get hot pretty quick, especially with excessive smoking, and no you won't need screens. Like the other person said, get some pipe cleaners, or at very least find a bobby pin laying around. The resin from the weed builds up quickly in one hitters, and depending on the quality of your green you'll find yourself so clogged up you can't pull from it after a few bowls.

Hope this helps!

11. Thank you it does help I appreciate it!

12. Cons: They get that nasty gooped up resin and gets clogged up, metal aftertaste on your lips, incredibly hot smoke since it's so short and metal

Pro: save weed

13. hahahahahaha