metadate

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wither_Away, Aug 13, 2009.

1. generic ritalin. anyone ever try it? picked up some today. feelin pretty good right now.

2. Methylphenidate is methylphenidate.

3. metadate is just another Methylphenidate drug

lol seriously i could sit here all night and name them

Concerta,Ritalin,Metadate,Focalin,Methylin,Daytrana,.........

4. oh im fully aware if what it is. im on some right now. i was just wondering if anyone else does it much and their thoughts on it.

5. i can truly say i never have tried Methylphenidate but i was on fuckin adderall for 4 years
    and now i have a script for Vyvanse

and i love the amphetamines,i imagine it would be virtually the same

6. I have done them both, and I don't get any euphoric effects from methylphenidate. I just get nervous, jittery, fearful, annoyed, and my stomach feels disgusting.
    But my friends have done both and say that methylphenidate is almost as good as Adderall for them.

7. This is exactly what happens to me. Like a super caffiene rush for a while.

8. Did them a couple times. Fun for the 4-5 hours you're high, and a nightmare the next 8 when you're coming down. Shit gave me some of the worst headaches i've ever had, probably because I took about 100 mg's to feel like jesus on a motorcycle, but w/e. Would I do them again? No.

9. hahah, i thought you jus misspelled meditate. hahah, but yeah i enjoyed ritalin when i had the chance to do it..but i havent seen it in years/

10. I was on concerta for about 5 years, I felt no recreational high from it although my friends have. Adderall tops methylphenidate any day of the week. But I can sleep of methylphenidate, I can't do that on adderall.

11. concerta sould be NOT prescribed to human beings!! I tried an XR version and IS the WORST druge I've EVER tried. Thought I was going to have a heart attack 24 hours after taking it!! got no sleep and had the worst paranoia and anxiety I've ever had.... I think it may have cause some cardiac problems and raised my anxiety just from using it once. fuck concerta!

12. First time I took Ritalin I ate about 20 of the lowest dosage and spent all night coloring like a little kid. It's not really amazing or anything and I also would not recommend eating 20 of 'em, that was me with a decent/high stimulant tolerance.

13. no, but I am on some nice dexedrine right now :D