Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Metabolism Of A 12 Year Old

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurnAFewDown, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Ok this isn't another one of those, "help how do I pass a drug test!?!!??!?" threads, im just curious and want to get some more knowledge.

So my dad got this fancy scale that shows your body weight, body fat, metabolism, water weight percentage, ect....

Im 18, 5 foot 8, I weight 143 pounds, 9.4% body fat, and have the metabolism of a 12 year old according to this fancy thing.

Im going to need to pass a drug test here soon, but havnt smoked in 2 months, so I know I'm going to pass it with ease. my question is, how long do you think it would take to be clean once I start smoking again? Not that I'd need to be anytime soon once I take the test, I'm just curious cuz if I have the metabolism of a 12 year old, it seems like I could smoke hella and still pass within a week?

So looking to hear some opinions is all, thanks GC!

2. I wonder if that is the same scale that says my 140 pound skinny white ass is obese?

Moral of the story, don't rely so wholeheartedly on said scales.

3. #3 BurnAFewDown, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Understandable, but it's pretty accurate from what the doctor said last time I went in