Met this MILF online

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ProfessorX, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I have an account at a social network website, like facebook, and yesterday evening I get this message from this 42 year old milf asking how I'm doing and such. After talking for 5 minutes she switches on the webcam and she's totally naked and then she told me she wants to get fucked by a younger person. I'm 23 so..
    I told her I ain't got time now, but tomorrow (today), I have time.
    So she's coming over in a few hours.
    Normally I pick up girls/women at a bar or I meet them in all kinds of places, since I'm supersocial and start talking to ladies everywhere.

Anyhow, needed to get it off my chest, so I thought let's share this one with GC.

2. Let us know how that turns out

3. Internet dating is better then the bar or club scene.
    HAve fun with the milf :)

Wear a condom though, if shes immediatly sending you nakedness through webcam she probably does that with all the guys and screws 5 guys a week. Judging by her openess to send you those images she should have no problem admiting to you that shes promiscous, which is good.
    Shes not a slut or a whore, big difference. Promiscous dont lie and cheat, they will tell you straight up they just wanna fuck with no strings attached.. Sluts and whores will lie and use you. ;)

4. I don't know man, I'm used to the whole bar/club scene haha.
    Yeah I figured I should wear a condom, already checked if I got some laying around. She had huge tits.. But.. I havn't seen her vagina so I'm starting to freak out that maybe she's a tranny :eek:
    And I love promiscous girls from time to time:D

5. Pics or gtfo

6. Huge tits? Great!!! I doubt shes a tranny, you can usually tell just by looking at face and body dude.

Anyways problem with bar or club scene is the kind of women you find there, most of them are drunk sluts, like I said, big difference from promiscous girls.

Online dating is better cause you can know what your getting into, especially if it has personality questions.

7. When I take a girl home from a bar I don't bring those drunk sluts, I love fucking rich girls with good manors and shit, while they are not totally off the world from drinking :p
    Well, I'll see what happens tonight.

8. lol how were the titties

9. G cup, european size. But havn't saw her in real life yet.

10. is the website hives by any chance?

11. Haha yeah it's hyves :D

12. She's probably a serial killer. Good luck, bro.

13. Congrats on the cougar. Milf pussy is the best.

14. #14 smokintoke, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    inb4 metridixal:laughing:

but have fun, see if she will let you penetrate her pooper:cool:

15. Haha your probably banging her right now...

16. Rich girls ARE the biggest sluts. Maners dont mean anything....

17. Yeah but still, I'd love fuckin them.

18. Interested to see how this turns out..