met this crazy kid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by greenmachine269, Feb 27, 2010.

1. he is bipolar which i dont mind. but he takes roughly 30 pills a day. i asked him about weed and he said he cant it will make it worse. not sure about all of it i know he takes zoloft and seraquil. i asked him about drinking and he said he cant do that either? wtf all that medication sounds dangerous.

2. Yeah mate I dont trust pills with a name like Oxypoxyframozine or some shit.
    XTC? MDMA? 2c-b? sure..
    the rest ? No thanks.

3. id stay away from him, you never know what might pop into a persons head with the bi polar disorder, just my two cents after seeing a kid almost kill one of my friends with a same condition

4. my mom has that shit bro, stay away form that dude

5. #5 homegrowntwinki, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
    XTC and MDMA are supposed to be the same thing...lol MDMA is the chemical abbreviation for Ecstasy, and XTC is a common street name. ;)

I know too much about all these pills. Zoloft is an SSRI and Seraquil is an Anti-Psychotic. He should just be taking lithium for his Bi-Polar disorder, unless he has severe depression too.

6. lol really? MDMA is molly dude.

7. I got that shit and I toke till I choke everyday:bongin: they say dont smoke tha herb with seroquel but only cause it will really knock you out then! but sometimes thats a good thing:)

8. One of my closest friends is bi-polar. Its not really bad, but you can tell he has it when he gets angry. When hes smoking weed when he doesnt have a drug test (probation. long story) he doesnt have to take his meds/doesnt have to take as much, and hes noticably more relaxed than when he cant smoke. Pretty weird that the guy you met sais he cant smoke.

9. #9 filthymcnasty, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
    yes, yes it is. but so is ecstasy my man. They are one in the same; molly is just powder form without being cut with anything to form it into a pill.

10. ?... Lol man, so you trust nicknames of drugs, but not scientific names?

Would you trust Methylenedioxymethamphetamine?

11. stay away from that kid.

12. shows you how good X really is for you just from the name.

13. All this talk about X is really making me wanna pick up a roll tonight.

14. dude, once i came across a bipolar lady at work.
    "is that all for you guys?"
    "I AM NOT A GUY!"

15. Theres so many different forms, purities, and names for X
    MDMA, Molly, Adam, Rolls, Beans, XTC, Ecstasy, X, Jesus.
    People mix speed, dex, heroin, whatever they can with it. you can't trust anyone. That's why I educate myself and go by the scientific names.

16. i always check these threads because the crazy kid might just be me