Met The Girl Of My Dreams

Discussion in 'General' started by ebola weed, Jun 18, 2013.

yuck that is so fucking much... I hope it was a nice place!

2. eurgh its hard......did you sleep with her....even kiss? not that its REALLY matters but it helps us get an idea. i know the feeling man had a similar situation recently.....hmmmm. where are you livin now? at least shes obviously into you......id say take a trip back to cali....spend a week with her and reassess

actually it matters A LOT

Don't do anything major for a girl until you fucked her, met her family, and got to know her real personality. You don't get to know their real personality until at least 6 months.

4. At least visit the bitch before shipping your whole life across the country 

5. Hard to say. It could be love at first sight. But think about it, who can you move with over there? Is it friends or family that you chilled with there?
    If your confident you can get the job and you will enjoy the west coast life. Then maybe..

6. if your're doing it just for the girl, don't. girls are evil and will always fuck you over damn near

7. Do whatever you wish my friend. Whatever you feel is what you wanna do now, do it. :)

8. 5 stars for your ass

9. Honestly, this is a decision that you're going to have to make. Sure it could be "risky", but what kind of life is a life without risks? Growing marijuana is risky, but many people do it. You just have to make the most out of your life and at the very least, even if things don't work out between you two, it will be a learning experience. And sometimes it's good to have a change in environment. Anytime you move to a new place you will meet new people, get new perspectives on life and encounter new challenges, and this is what allows us to grow. There is no "right" or "wrong" choice, there is only that in which you feel is right deep down in your heart. SO with that said, if Cali is calling to you, go west! And if not, well then that choice is going to change your life forever, but whether or not that change is bad or good is also a matter of perspective.

10. OP all i can say is go with what your heart tells you. if you think Cali is home then move back. I have lived in FL my whole life and hate it with a passion. This place is not "home" to me.
    so if you work 40 hours a week $40 isn't much of a difference? i could get an eighth for $45.....that's quite a difference in my opinion

11. so if you work 40 hours a week $40 isn't much of a difference? i could get an eighth for $45.....that's quite a difference in my opinion

</blockquote>It isnt to me but i get taxed out the ass at my job. Maybe you have it better than me.

12. i'm unemployed so i doubt it

Yeah man IDK thats a little whack.

14. i'm unemployed so i doubt it
    </blockquote>Oh sorry to hear that.

15. Yeah I would.

16. Lol these hoes got people moving across the country after all of ONE day...

This shit is funny.

17. get her to move to you ;)

18. Cali is not that dangerous. And you wont get killed over nothing. Plus this dudes a native.
    Don't move for her. The heart wants what it cant have.

Love doesnt exist. The one doesnt exist. If you find a girl and you get along well enough you guys will stick together. Its not destiny or magic. Its a choice two people make.

Most bitches aint shit. You gotta know them for a while to tell. I wouldnt uproot myself for a bitch i just met.

Cali being dangerous is about perspective, and subjective opinions.  Judging by your comment you don't read the news.  Low income usually places people in not so nice areas.  Also a topic for a separate thread. 

Love does exist.  You must be sad and lonely.  Bad advice with very little thought. (My opinion..)