Met some girl at a party, forgot to get her number and now I'm kicking myself for it

Discussion in 'General' started by kingklick1991, Apr 21, 2013.

1. :( damn feels bad man. Any of you guys ever do this? This wasn't some one night stand girl, more like girlfriend material.

2. time to facebook stalk...

3. ohhhhhhhh. Sounds like a little bit of love-at-first-site puppy love. You'll get it over it. When life throws another curve ball, roll another joint.

4. I did enough of that yesterday:smoking:. But anyways she went to the school I was visiting and it was at a random party so I doubt i'll ever see her again. Just had to vent alittle guys sorry if this is coming off as a sob post but I just can't get her out of my head haha

5. You live and you learn. Just don't make the same mistake twice.

6. Wasn't meant to be.

7. if you aint remember her number she wasn't relationship material no sweat

8. That's quote material right there, may I? :smoking:

9. Damn man its just those cute Indian girls:laughing:

10. Yeah, if you're never going to see her again, its a moot point if she's relationship material or not.

You could try a missed connection ad on Craigslist in that schiols area, but the chancs of her seeing it are slim.

11. What school were you at?

12. Go to more parties and see if you can find her. Or if they throw the same party in the same area ask if people know her.

13. Did this just yesterday as well man, sucks :(

But the best advice in this thread is here:

14. Umass Amherst. It was some off campus house and it was packed full of people. It was pretty funny because when everyone was waiting to get in the porch collapsed.

15. I know what your saying hahah it does suck. But maybe just maybe fate will bring you guys back together in some weird fashion.