Met new stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by TaylorOG, Nov 16, 2011.

1. So I'm chillin, smokin some bowls, eyes red as shit and I hear this knock on my door, I panicked for a little bit but then saw who they were. Its some guy and a girl trying to sell books and magazines so they can open their own business. They're pretty young so they immediately know what I'm doing.
    They start explaining what they're trying to do blah blah blah, and the guy says hes trying to open a coffee shop, which I really didn't care. But anyways the girl says "hmm, he's been doing the same thing we were doing Jimmy (the guy) and it looks like he feels good!" I got really taken back by this because I wasn't expecting it, but then her friend pulls out a pipe and asks if it's okay if he smokes it here and I say go ahead. So I end up smoking with them for about 15 minutes and then they just get up say peace and roll out. Forgot all about thir books haha.
    It was pretty chill, never met them in my life and I probably won't ever see them again, but I got high with these two strangers. Lol anything like this ever happen to you guys? :smoking:

2. We don't need more people like that, and I don't mean stoners. I mean there's already to many god damn coffee shops around. Seriously.

3. Lol exactly why i didn't care. The girl was trying to open some energy drink store, pfft.:rolleyes:

4. Ahahaha, they sound like super stoners. "Dudeeeeee, I know what I'm going to do!".. "What's that homie?".. "Man, I'm going to open up a coffee shop man!"

Just joking haha but ya in Austin, TX theres a starbucks right across from a starbucks. Go fucking figure.

5. Haha yupp that's exactly how I knew they smoked, but Starbucks across from Starbucks?? What kind of Mutiny is that??