Met my bestfriends lady pal for the first time, and she is texting me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mechanix901, Mar 27, 2011.

1. #1 mechanix901, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
    I dont really respond. She texted me at 4am. She keeps on txting me random stuff like

"i just chugged a whole thing of coffee"
    "i need a drink and a back massage"

and i wont say anything and she keeps on texting.

should i tell him he's with a shady bitch?

ps*** she is obviously dumb as zebra shit. She doesn't spell any words correctly and like how is texting your boyfriends best friend a good idea in any way? I did not give her my number, when we met i actually didnt say anything to other than the normal formal greeting.

2. yes. show him the texts immediately. thats not cool. id tell one of my guys and would expect them to do the same for me.

3. rofl, I need a drink and a back massage? That doesnt sound too innocent.. Not sure how long the texting has been going on, but you should def give your boy a heads up..

4. Met her friday night, she texted me 4am saturday morning. Its barely now sunday here.

5. If you're really his best friend... show him the texts.

6. If your really his best friend, tap the shit outta here, THEN show him the text.

Dog eat dog world, bro.

7. Yupz. It's better if you're the one boneing her because you'll tell your friend when it's all said and done instead of some random doing her and nobody finding out till it's too late.

Bang her

8. Lol oh women and weed.

9. haha Idk why that made me laugh so much but it did.

Anyways show him the texts and update us, tell us how ur friend takes it.

10. Man, that would piss me off.....show him right away...dumb little girl

11. so shes drunk, no big deal

12. update when you tell him

13. It's obvious when she said she chugged a whole thing of coffee she wants to chug a whole thing of your jizz...

And the massage part clearly means she wants you to massage her vagigi.

Either that or she sent that text to everyone on her contact list because like you said... She's a stupid bitch.

So now you are left with two scenarios....

Is this bitch just stupid?

Or is this bitch stupid... And slutty.

14. Show him the texts...then tag team her

15. make sure u call shotgun anus

16. threesome with your best pal then ditch her. If she would text you like this imho she don't truly love your friend anyway. Not a keeper =\

17. but seriously same exact thing happened to me girl made it clear she wanted to fuck

i told her shes a scumbag never talk to me again,,,just broke up wit my bestfriend for gods sake

nothing turns me off more than a slut that comes to u for a dick when she cant find anything else

im NOT a dildo thank you

18. good point...forgot about this, you guys need to bring a 3rd so every hole is covered...

19. with a metal tool, you can create as many fleshy holes that are needed.

20. True...but it sounds like this bitch needs to be taught a lesson