met an interesting fellow today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FiveOnIt, Jan 11, 2011.

1. well, today i went to smoke with some new friends. i was smoking and this tall man comes out of the laundry room and is putting on a white t-shirt. as he's putting it on, i notice several marks on his back.

"hey man, what are those on your back?"
    "what are what?"
    "those marks.. they look like burns"
    "haha, nah man i was shot"

he (andre) was in a gang while living in Los Angeles, California. he told me about how he tried to steal another rival gang member's chain, and was shot 3-4 times. an ambulance was called and on the way to the hospital he died 3 times due to heart failure. he also almost lost his leg. pretty crazy shit. it amazes me that this is common on the west coast of the US.

i'm gonna continue hanging out with him and maybe learn his story and share it with you, gc.

2. Mahalik: I heard Andrew from 90th stole that dudes chain last week and this mornin' he woke up dead!
    CJ: How the hell do you wake up dead?
    Mahalik: Cause' you're alive when you go to bed
    CJ: So you're telling me you can go to sleep in the ambulance dead and wake up alive?
    Mahalik: You can't go to bed dead! That shit would've been redundant.
    CJ: No it would'nt cause' you can go to sleep and not be dead, and you can die and not be in the bed.
    Mahalik: But you are in the bed. That's how you wake up dead in the first place fool!
    CJ: Damn! that's some quantum shit right there man! You should be teaching classes!

x3

3. interesting, just don't wear a chain or he might pop a cap in your ass

4. scary movie? hahahaha

5. hahahaa sorry, I had to

crazy shit though, real talk. some of the stuff people go through is out of this world, makes you value a safe life that much more. real talk.

6. hey that is really a funny scary movie dialogs,you are so perfect at this.

7. What he said! :confused_2:

8. Man I bet that dude has some stories

9. You guys think thats interesting, check out this book called Hard Corps that I saw on Amazon. Not tryin to one up you just sayin you guys might find it interesting, bout some gangbanger turned marine who ended up gettin the second higest medal a marine can get. I read a few of the pages in the preview amazon had, and it had flashbacks to him bumpin brotha lynch hung mobbin with his homies to go blast their friend's girlfriend's ex that just got outta jail. I can't wait to read it, definitely not gonna be your typical war story.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Corps-Gangster-Marine-Hero/dp/0307383040[/ame]

10. Yeah I read that. It's pretty good although it might as well just be Marine Corps propaganda to tell you the truth.

11. yea maybe if you keep hanging out with him he will let your join his secret club.

12. lol @ chains

13. I've never been asked to join a club before!