Met a new dealer..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 72yenko, Jul 31, 2009.

1. So today on my lunch break at work, I always smoke a pack on the chillum, then eat, and sit the usaual 5-6 minutes i have left.. Been like that the past year and 6 months ive been at work. But low and behold im packing my chili' and all of a sudden my passenger door opens, random guy ive seen before gets it, and just looks at me..
    I was completely fucking speechless, he looks at me and goes " whats up? " I just look at him and say " Uh.. Do i fucking know you? " Hes like,,.. "Listen, Its obvouis i know now that you smoke.. So do I, And I need a dealer, You in?" I say, "Uh yes.. He hands me a once of silver haze, and " Dont call me til you got the cash, " I kinda dont know your phone number..., Fuck, I dont even know your name" He gives me his number, and im now to refer to him as Rob. He then just gets outa my truck, walks inside.

I was texting people while at work to sell it, I sold every bit of it and got smoked up with everyone that bought some. I called him a hour ago to tell him we need to replentish the collection.

Im so stoked. and baked. :D:smoking:

2. im confused...

he went into your car, asked for a dealer, and gave you weed?

is there a typo in there somewhere? cause it doesnt really make sense.

the part about selling weed and getting smoked up is cool though, that makes a lot of sense.

3. wait so some random guy you don't know walked into your car handed you an ounce of dank and left??? hahahahaha wtf

4. The dude that gave him the bud wants him to sell it for him.

5. He grows but isnt interested in going Hand in hand to sell it or something. Im not really sure either hes just like " Need a new dealer " and im like um... yeah.

6. Correct. sorry for double post.

7. do you have any pics of the tree?

8. lawl y didn't u just smoke all of it?

9. Bluedom - No it was all sold. I wanted to get rid of it all.

and Mr - id problay die if i did that, i work with him every day.

10. Did he even tell u how much u were supposed to make back?

11. Was it bagged into dimebags or something? Did you scale it out at work? He didn't verify your number after handing you an oz? A lot of this sounds really fake, even if he grew he would have no problem finding people who are willing to sell for him and that already have the capital to start..

12. if you work with him everyday then how is he a random dude?

13. That's amazing due. Literally a dealer just walked into your car and gave you some silver haze to sell. How often does that happen lol.

14. Oooh, so you work with the guy. That makes sense.

That's fuckin' sweet, dude. Congrats.

15. Sorry for the real late delay on posts.

Git - No he didnt tell me. I know how much it is a once so i already knew,

fouronesix - He just handed me 1 bag, just one once, I didnt scale it at work, I was calling people at work to see if i could sell it quick, No he didnt ' verify ' my number..? Im sure he has no problem finding people to sell, Obvouisly he had no problem getten into my truck either?

16. how much did that ounce end up costing you?

17. No guys youve got it backwards.

he sat down to smoke a bowl

A grower got in his car and said HE needs a new dealer to push the product and asked if the OP was down

OP said yes

Now the OP deals for the Grower

Which your not allowed to post abouting dealing on the forum

Bad move bro on posting this

18. its an OUNCE not a ONCE