Met a New Dealer Today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ColorsLookFunny, Feb 27, 2013.

1. So I met a new dealer today, no big deal right? It's a funny story though which will have a question at the end though. I met him through a wrong number :metal:, pretty badass, right? He text me "I got loud," for whatever reason I hate the term loud, me and pretty much evryone I've ever talked to -- ever -- also hate the word. So at this point it's a pretty safe correction to mention how quite a bit of people hate that and he will probably be laughed at. Anyway, we get into the discussion and he mentions how he deals and is a pimp and sells some lower-level unmentionables after I asked if he sold anything else. Well anyway there's my story, I'm tired as hell so some stuff I said may be stupid but the point is still pretty awesome. Onto my question now, do you fellow blades and bladettes think that I should trust him to not be a cop and buy from him occasionally or just ignore him?

2. you should meet up with him first before any transactions for both his, and your safety, use common sense n be safe

3. Maybe not a cop, but I think he's look'n to go all up in you.

4. That sounds sketchy..If you're going to buy from him, tell him you're looking but don't be specific.
    See if he will show you his product before you agree to buy anything

5. stay strapped.

6. This is how people get robbed.

7. Bullet proof vest is the only way to meet this dude.

But seriously, use common sense. Don't say you're meeting up to buy, ask to see his audible marijuana. I mean "loud"

8. #8 Tammm, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013
    I vote No.

My last relationship taught me lots and lots about trust, if I don't know you, well FUCK YOU before you fuck me!

Honestly speaking you can't trust anyone in this world, the saddest truth is that even your own family is capable of fucking you over.

I usually don't give a fuck about dealers unless they approach me in person.
    Nothing better than getting a one-on-one with* your dealer, the first time defines everything from that point forward.

For example if someone is just randomly walking down the block offering bud or asking for bud to purchase, that person is not to be trusted. Just don't pay them any mind it's a dumb move.

In your case, I would stay away. Simply. All up to you though!

9. As long as your under the radar your I'd say your fine. Like if your not pushing weight or any other significant illegal activities I think you will be ok.

10. When he texted he's loud, he's just giving you a friendly reminder for the future. ;) BALLS DEEP SO DEEP.

11. Fuck that OP.. Stick with getting weed by knowing a friend of a friend that's a friend that will hook you up when they buy from they're dealer.. buying together saves money in the long run too! and it isn't sketchy every time you make a deal because you can hang with the person.

This sounds really sketchy.

I can just see after they catch you all the cops sitting around laughing at the dumb ass who they set up by just txting him.. are u that desperate?

12. Theres still pimps these days? Hot damn I thought there was an App for that!

13. Be cautious. Buy small weight. Meet in public. Don't bring anything expensive with you or loads of cash.

I can't see a cop wasting time on selling dime bags and arresting the buyers.

Try his stuff out. compare to your regular dealer. Its always good to have a couple of dealers in your contact list in case you regular hook up dries up.

14. #14 atonsphere420, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    He's a pimp lol watch out he may be out to pimp you ;):eek::smoking:

15. its Pepper Jack!

16. I have a whole thread on how much I hate the term "Loud"

Sent from above

17. id try it

18. I wouldn't trust anybody that claims to be a pimp.....sounds like he's just out to use any sort of bait he thinks may catch a fish.....

19. #19 NeverMind94, Feb 28, 2013
    My best friends dad is a cop that does sting operations and he told us that if we ever get a text or call offering drugs it is most likely a cop. Nobody accidentally texts someone offering drugs. Especially if they are a drug dealer and are trying to stay under radar. He said something along the lines of... "When I do the calls, and they ask if we have any harder drugs I always say yes so we can see what else the user is up too" and will have an elaborate back story, which is he is a pimp in this case presuming you ask for a hoe so he can charge you with that as well. Don't trust him. It matches my friends dads description way to closely.

Sent from above

20. #20 VapeLifeAlex, Feb 28, 2013
    ^ OP accidentally texted HIM, not the other way around.
    And simply saying you're a pimp isn't an elaborate backstory..

I'd ask to meet up at McDonalds or something, chow down, and just chat him up.
    If he seems legit, then go off someplace where u can look, smell, handle hit weed comfortably & without hassle or possibilty of being spotted before buying.
    But make sure that you have control of the situation.
    If he's like "meet me at bla bla" and it's not public place, too sketchy.
    Just say no, and try to recommend a place.
    Hopefully he'll be okay with it.