messing with passed out people

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Maitereya, Aug 7, 2008.

1. last year, during my senior year of high school, this one stupid sophmore kid shows up, super drunk and loud, and everyone really doesn't like this kid, so at about midnight or so he passes out, and my friend and i take the opportunity to grab the markers and go to town, he woke up once or twice or so when we were drawing on him but other than that didnt put up any resistance. apparently he got in trouble with his mom too when he went home, sucks to be him.

i also have a friend who had a huge penis drawn on his face, with cum and all spraying out of it, and he went home the next morning before anyone else woke up and had a conversation with his mom at breakfast, and then his mom was like, "are you aware of the fact that there's a large penis drawn on your face?" and he was just like, oh shit.

2. i never pass out, and always watch myself. i'd fuck with someone when they're out if they weren't cool people but if it was a friend then no. i wouldn't want that happening to me.

3. nah theres this thing called karma and its quite a bitch

4. put a carrott in their ass...

Dave Chappelle

5. [​IMG] only 2 beers, what a light weight.

6. are those spit balls? nice

7. I've met this dude who got tatooed U.S.A on his forearm with a home made tatoo machine when he was passed out drunk. It looks so bad.

8. never done it, never will, and i don't tolerate people im with fucking with passed out people i know.

not cool

9. thats fucked up

10. fuck oath

11. sometimes when im real giddy. but i've never had anyone draw on my face. i never let myself get to that limit just cause i always want to be in control of myself. but in korea, we have this superstition that when you're sleeping, your soul wanders around. and too much drawing on the face will confuse the soul and not make it not recognize your own body. thus, your soul is left wandering around. that's why i don't fuck with nobody to the extreme..

12. Well, I've never personally fucked with someone who was passed out, but I have seen my fair share of Ass-to-face, balls-to-forehead, and related antics.

One story that I'll always remember happened at one of my friend's farms. My friend's aunt had just made up a VERY potent batch of mushroom tea(one shot and you're off to the cosmos, my friend.) So everyone is getting their respected doses until some jackass runs up and guzzles probably about 8 shots worth despite prior warning as to how potent it was. Needless to say, about an hour later he's starting to lose his shit BIG TIME. He starts screaming and calling everyone demons and workers of Lucifer, etc. etc. So what my buddy's aunt and all the folks who were there decided to do was tie him up to a tree with rope and place fire wood all around him. They started chanting in "tongues" while doing this and spoke of setting him ablaze at the stake, making for probably the biggest royal mind fuck this guy has ever experienced and an epic bitch slap(as inhumane as it was) for his stupidity.They left him there until the morning, where they found him passed out standing up.

Now THAT is fucked up lol

13. Hahahahaha, that's hilarious, talk about fuckin with someone.

The best I have was one time when this kid passed out, several penises were drawn on his face. The next morning his mom took him to the dentist and didn't say a word about it, so the dentist asked if he knew about the penises on his face.

14. rofl these stories are hilarious.

1. shoes must be on - if shoes are off it shows they were consious enough to take them off before "going to sleep" because no one sleeps in their shoes. if shoes are on it shows they were too fucked up (and knowing of the shoe rule and still passing out w/ them on = you getting it).

i have only been drawn on ONCE and i took my sandals off, those bitches. this was a while ago, i was actually over the top since i had taken my first gravity bong that night. needless to say my dad walked into my room twice that morning after i got home and i had no idea i was drawn on until i went in for a shower...

funniest shit i have ever seen was this guy that passed out at a party... but no one knew him and everyone else knew each other. so his face was sharpied to hell and we took pictures of this guy sticking his ass in his face. he woke up mid ass-face and was upset but just rolled out since he didnt know anyone hahaha.

best thing to draw is not a penis! draw eyes on their eyelids!! just 2 arcs and an eyeball on each. its so funny because other people will think he's awake and be like "oh shit he woke up!"

15. SO much fun, one of my friends passed out at a party i was throwing so me and my friend got the idea to start saran wrapping his legs closed, When we were doing it he started waking up and i told " dude dont worry about it, someone tried to saran wrap your legs but dont worry i got you " and kept on putting more on lol. Then a while later he was passed out so we started duct taping hammers, wrenches and power tools to him, he started waking up again and i said "man they got you again, now theres power tools taped to you, im taking them off man dont worry" as i was putting on last wrench on him. LOL great night

16. It all depends on what's being done. I've passed out and had things done to me before, but it was all just harmless fun and everyone, including me, was able to laugh about it in the morning. Sharpie on the face? Not as funny.

And I don't know how anyone could have there face written on and go home the next morning and not know about it. Whenever I'm drinking I always have to pee, and when I'm in the bathroom I always see what I look like in the mirror.

17. nooobs