Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Messing with my mind mannn

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jugglist, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Im not normally one to say weed is messing with my mind and when other people mention it i just say "how do you know you wouldnt feel the same even if you didnt smoke weed" but recently its been abit different.
    I've been blazing every day for around a year smoking about an eigth a week. But recently when i get lifted i seem to get very quiet towards the end of the session, its not that i dont know what to say its just its too much effort to say so i just stay quiet. Sometimes if i continue to blaze up, i end up getting quite paranoid specially around people i dont usually hang out with. Im usually quite confident and not bothered about what people think, but the weed makes me care about what they think of me, even if i don't. Yah get me?

Does anyone else get this?
    Am i going mental? haha

2. damn dude. sounds rough...

haha just messin'.

For real though, at one point I also experienced something like that. I decided at that point it was worth taking a break for a bit to get my head clear.

I quit for about a month and a half then decided to give it a try again.

Definitely helped to give it some time and let your head clear and body clean out.

Best of Luck Bud!

3. should take a tolerance break, or just a break in general.
    blazing extensively without taking a break will just make blazing a bit more dull.. then it hooks you with its dependence and once your dependent shit tends to angle downwards.. been there done that. just take few weeks off then come back, and half a blunt or a few cones will get you LIT as fuck :)

4. Over time, I've come to realize this is my body telling me to take a break. Usually after a good break, I am a cheap date again.

5. Yeah sounds like you should take a break for a week or two. That's happened to me before, and I quit smoking for a week and started exercising and smoking is a lot better now.

You may also just have bad bud, but it's more likely a tolerance thing.

6. #6 Jugglist, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    Thanks guys. Gonna take a t-break monday to friday and see how i feel :) But for the rest of the weekend i got a nice bag to finish off :) haha.

Going amsterdam in a few weeks, wanna be fresh as a daisy for some long sessions.. :bongin:

7. maybe you should go to marijuana anonymous (Marijuana Anonymous World Services)...

Wouldn't it be sweet if there were a support group for people who didn't want to quit, but were just taking t-breaks? Would probably just fill up with dealers though... :D

8. My friends perants just made him go to rehab. Im not having none of that. No such thing as mj addiction meh

9. Not physical at least...

I feel that there is definitely a level of mental addiction that comes along with smoking a considerable amount of herbage.

10. Definitely addiction possibility.

The difference is but if you go cold turkey the worst that can happen is you have a little trouble sleeping for a night or two. You don't feel like your going to die if you don't get any and start going through withdrawal. So yes, rehab is just excessive and pointless.

11. I must say I am very addicted. If I dont smoke 2 or 3 times a day. I get bad headaches and I'm not hungry. But at the same time thats why I medicate. fucked.