Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Messing With Heads - Bullshit Anti-Weed Documentary

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankyStanky, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Description:
    "Think smoking pot is a harmless pastime? Think again. According to the latest scientific research, it can cause psychosis, schizophrenia, depression and anxiety disorders. And worryingly, teenagers - the people who indulge most are those most at risk. In this eye opening documentary, scientists explain the implications of this latest research."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuX6Tka40G0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Messing With Heads[/ame]
    I swear, this is almost as bad as Reefer Madness.

2. Lol at 1:05!!!

but i donno, ive been smoking most my life, and im pretty positive im crazy.

3. Yeah, this dumb shit is trying to make it look like weed does that to you. It's just bullshit.

4. wow. This chick clearly has problems but they make it seem like cannabis is responsible for all of them. She would have gone nuts with or without cannabis. Without Cannabis she probably would have turned to drinking, or pills and been in a real addiction problem. Stupid movie I refuse to watch the whole thing.

5. #5 Graham, Nov 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2009
    lol early 4 minute mark

wat,did he mean thc?

The Plant as a WHOLE is Cannabis. How was this even funded?????? Just because you're wearing a suit doesn't mean you should be spitting off things like you know what you're talking about.

I'm just 5 minutes in and cringing..............:eek:

Edit:
    WOW at 12:40 the dad compares his daughter to the exorcist,how "one minute she is a caring living sort-of person and the next minute she becomes almost a deranged person.."

Alright if my kid had mental disorder as serious as schizophrenia,I definitely wouldn't be making exorcist analogies...
    thousands of people have schizophrenia this girl is just another one of those people who happened to smoke cannabis and unfortunately use it as a scapegoat.

Goddamnthispropaganda

lol at 34 minutes some kid is talking about a day in his life of smoking. Its so exaggerated and ridiculous. I lol'd so hard.

6. That's why I love living in BC. Here most people smoke weed, and if they don't they're not totally against it.

7. lol @ the comments on the vid

8. this is like a counterattack to the union.

These people would have gone crazy regardless i mean just listen to them and watch them their fuckin nuts man

9. Do we support this junk simply by watching it? I mean if they have enough views, aren't they going to deem it "successful"?

10. i cant even watch this. this is way too awful. i got to about 3:00 and just fuckin gave up.

11. I actually managed to get about half way through it before getting mad and writing this.
    17:30 check out the bush.:p

12. BRITISH COLUMBIA FTW!!!!! only gonna be here a few more months then bye bye going to alberta :D and yes i agree you can smoke weed around town, people dont really care because where i live its everywhere (downtown, parks and beaches)

13. Oh my god, they just went and got a bunch of toolbags who happen to smoke weed and have psychological disorders. This is laughable, I'm gonna watch the whole thing tonight.

The reason why they can't feed us this bullshit is because we all smoke weed, many of us multiple times a day. If it caused any sort of negativity we would probably have a whole subforum for "Accidents, ODs, and Negative Side Effects."

14. I flagged this video for misleading text, these people shouldn't be allowed to make documentaries.

15. This stuff gets me so riled up, if only I knew the people who made this shit...

16. Yeah guys, me being a HUGE activist - this shit just pisses me off. I literally barely got through, I was so pissed watching this. I just wish I could heavily debate with the people who made this - so I'd be able to throw some valid facts at them.

Like them saying that it is addictive, well theoretically - anything can be addictive. Weed is not physically addictive, because it gives no withdrawels. And, it also gives no hallucinations like they said it gave that chick. If she got hallucinations, I want some of the shit she's smoking.

Oh, and them saying that a vast amount of marijuana users use the drug daily. When actually, only 12.3% (1.2% of America's population) of smokers use it daily.

I also love how they think it can cause schizophrenia. This is also complete bullshit, they even said that it could be a possibilty and that there's no way to prove that it's true, all because one stoner ended up being a cuccoo doesn't mean that it was marijuana's fault.

That chick would have ended up having problems without marijuana. This documentary in no way, possesses any astonishing facts, they don't even have facts, they just have theorys for the use of heavy propaganda. But The Union, now THAT documentary has some actual facts that are conclusive and proven to be accurate.

I swear, this shit just keeps me going and going.

17. I just thought about this after reading the title again,imagine its a big prank... it literally is "Messing with heads" hahahahahaha :eek:

18. I got to like the 5 minute mark and gave up. Somebody make a video response to this with the union :p.

19. Ok so let me get this straight this girl had schizophrenia a mental illness that thousands of people have and she also happend to smoke some weed and all of a sudden weed causes schizophrenia? Do i have this right?

20. #20 Turin, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2009

Hell yeah, I was pretty much thinking of the same thing.

Edit: By the way, I like how they stooped to a lower level by taking advantage of mental patients to prove a false point.