Messin' with that Yayo Last Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fAKdded, Jun 30, 2006.

1. So what's up guys? Im always looking to expand my list of drugs i've done, as long as its nothing drastic. I am at a friends house (already drunk) and I hadn't heard from him in a while, So I find out he slangin' some yay, and he's got a shitload. Lot's of people are snortin some shit, my buddy I am with paid 5 for a fat ass line. Ask's me if I want to give it a try. What the hell, why not. At this point i am Drunk already!

So we talk to our bud, he said well, give me 20 bucks and I'll give ya guys a sack. My friend has some experince with Coke, but hadn't done it lately. Apparently is was very generously sized, He said we got just a bit under a G for 20, That was cool cause the dealer is hella chill and hooked it up for us. So we snort some lines.... hes havin a get together there. We hang out, go get more beer and shit.

At about 1 we head back to my buddys house, do some lines, hit them back and head towards this party. Go party, drink some more beers and have a good time.

Came home, fell asleep.... woke up chilled for a bit railed a line and went home.

Gotta be at work in an Hour , Was up til 3, but this line woke me up.

All in all it was fun, but not something I would purchase for myself.

2. that's the way to do coke.

once in a while when the opportunity comes up.

every few months the chance comes a long for me and i usually take it. but i would never purchase it for myself as i don't know any dealers, but when my buddy is running up to the city and grabbing some one night i'll throw in for a g.

3. sounds like you have a good time

yay is awesome... but i hate the comedown

4. oh shit, snorting a line to the dome before work? your gonna be wrecked during work man lol

5. Haha, I was Exhausted at work.... I hadn't ate anything but 2 pieces of toast. By time 3 came around I was sooo hungry and tired. I work on my feet so I had been standing for hours.

6. Im always looking to expand my list of drugs i've done

Umm..its fun to think about how you've done alot of drugs, but it seems to me that you may be bragging about them, and thats just not cool. I know little 13 year olds that all they want to do is heavy drugs, and you've gotta mature and tell them to never do them. I've done my share of drugs and I know theyre just not worth it. Stick with weed

7. right on dude..stick with weed.

and the occasional dxm and shroom trip. oh an the occasional alcohol. and some pills here or there.

but mostly stick with weed :smoking:

8. Yeah... I have no need to brag about drug use.... I was just stating, that I really haven't done to many drugs, and I am down to try something new. I don't need anyone to tell me what is right and wrong, I have my moral limits which include Crystal and Herion. I'll give you an E for Effort though.

9. coke is.... different. i prefer todo it while i'm not drinkin. i never but i for myself either (when ever i do buy it). me and a friend always split a G or maybe a G and a half

10. llello not yayo

11. ehh i dont think id ever do any other drugs besides weed... just not into the whole addiction thing... i quit cigs because i hated feeling that i "needed" to smoke one

12. soon your going to be "railing lines" every day. LOL!

13. Its alright to experiment around, because weed does get boring.

Pot is the only drug you can really abuse the shit out of and not really have terrible negatives. But I don't see anything wrong with getting a bit more heavy if the opportunity comes around.

14. Nice man, coke is fun every once in a while. It's a rush, the ultimate party drug.

The night before I came home from college we had a big party and we were up til 7am drinking smoking and blowing a line here and there. By that time I was all geeked and hyper though and could barely fall asleep. It was fun as hell though.

15. hey i would never do coke.......but i was just wondering. i know being high on coke is totally different from bud. but what is it just like a big rush of energy or what?

hope i dont seem dumb but i figgure that g/c is the place to ask cuz ppl on here have done everything.

16. I agree with the rest of the people that said just do it once and awhile. I got a little over a half g for me and my friend cause he was turning 21 and we did the whole thing throughout the night off this dope mirror with elvis' face on it. The next morning and week or so afterwards sucked though cause the person we got the coke from stopped dealing cause he was being watched and we wanted to do more cause it was so good but we couldnt get it so we were always pissed. Definetly only do it every once and awhile or not at all, you'll be much better off.

17. Sweeet, im not a big coke person, ive done it a couple times, but i find you don't really feel the high? i unno, i'd rather spend like 40 on 6 pills of E instead of a half-g of yay.

18. i'll do alcohol as much as weed. take a shot or two on an empty stomach and smoke a blunt. makes me feel goooood.