Messes up!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jacKc87, Jul 9, 2016.

1. So I've had a nirvana freebie vegging for soooo long while I was doing a few autos. I finally flowered her once they where done and slowly she started to look really good. Anyway 8 weeks into flower n my bloody timer broke leaving 24 hours of light for around the 4 days mark possibly.... then I thought I would time them manually hoping she wouldn't herm up n chuck out a load of seeds. Then I left them in the dark for 24 hrs. Needless to say she now ain't looking too good. I had to trim the growth from when the lights where left on but now she doesn't look to have half the weight she did.

Just wondering if she will pull thru if anyone has punished there girls as much as I have and got away with it
    Or if anyone knows what I'm to expect.

Unfortunately I haven't any pics of when she was looking really good but here she is now

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

2. 8 weeks? Give them a week or 2 or what they need to finish off and turn amber crystals and "cut" your losses. That sucks to do that towards the end. They look weird. I bet they take way long to finish off now. It probably added at least a week to how fast it matures and it might not mature at all in spots as it looks to be shocked back to veg.

3. It definitely turned it's way back towards vegging so hoping she will turn around

Will see what changes over the coming week...

4. It will bud again but the older buds might be overdone by that time. People do "re-gen" marijuana plants. I've never heard of huge success with it but it's possible to harvest the buds and shock the plant to veg again keeping your huge stalk and root system for another harvest. It's not the natural cycle of the plant though so I assume there's issues or everyone would do it. Who wants to regrow a plant when you already have a huge one?

5. [​IMG]