Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

messed up...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rickflip, Aug 29, 2011.

1. so i gave one of my good buddys a sack and he never paid me. Then he said he had the money like 3 weeks later and he wanted another bag. So i drive out to his place and he says he cant do it there. So we just drive down the road and i get out to give him the shit and he drives off laughing. He didnt grab the budz but still what a dick move. So now im looking to retaliate in a month or so. any ideas?

p.s ive know this kid since 4th grade and i have no idea why hes being such a douche bag

2. Just don't sell to him anymore. If it was just a 10 or 20 sack, let it go. If it was something larger, grab some goons and beat his ass.

3. Be a peaceful, more mature stoner and just let it go.

4. "good" buddy? lol sounds more like a fag to me

5. Fool me once...

6. I've had similar situations happen to me in the past, especially when I was younger. Now, I never let that stuff happen. Money first, greenery second.

7. sounds like your buddy turned into a faggot
    i'd suggest putting his name and number on craiglist for gay shit

8. If he asks for another bag just pinch some off him.. hehe

9. Key his car.

10. ^ pussy status

Knock on his door and say lets discuss this.

11. Ala That 70's show, give him brownies and tell him they're special. After he eats one or two, pull out the secret ingredient (Chocolate Laxative).

12. Note: Wait 30 minutes after he's eaten them. Comedic effect is imminent.