Messed up while transplanting it

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PurpDieselKid, Nov 28, 2016.

1. I was transplanting and i ripped half of the roots off will it die?

2. Now its all messed up should i dump it?

Attached Files:

3. Plants fine dude, give it a few days to recover. Not sure why you put it in what looks to be a cup...
    You know you can make a journal and post this shit in, so you don't have to keep making new threads for everything. Looks like you need some new flip-flops also.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It looks fine. If the roots were significantly damaged there would be wilting within minutes.

It does look like it's been through a bit of heat stress, you may want to address that

5. Like NoMidZone already said the plant looks fine. Actually it looks really well. As long as it's a photoperiod plant if it gets a little held back(stunned) for the move all you gotta do it add a little to the veg cycle.

Gotta ask thou why did you transplant it into such a small container?

6. It was already there since seedling when it first popped out its seed chell it was an expirement to see if i can grow some and it was succesful

7. This was that same plant when i first started

8. Very confused now. The first two pictures of the plant you posted that is before or after you transplanted it?

What is this picture of the small seedling about?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thats the big plant the 1st one i posted before im just showing how far i went just to come f*** it up now

10. Damn im really just sad now cuz its like i had a bond with that plant :cry:

11. What does it look like right now?

12. It looks normal the leaves are just a little droopy it looks the same as the first pic i cant take a pic now cuz at 12:00 its there sleep time

13. So the last picture is when it was very young, the first picture is right before the transplant, and the second picture is after the transplant? So right now it looks like the second picture? The one in the grey pot?

If that's all right then I don't think you have anything to worry about. It would be wilted if there was a problem

14. Disturbing their dark time is only an issue when on 12/12