Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Messed up the hose on my vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonyLonesome, Jan 1, 2010.

1. I accidentally pushed out the screen on the hose for my vaporizer the other night, is there anything i can do to make my current hose work or do I need a new one?

2. TTT
    come on guys

3. hey buddy what kind of vape
    :confused:

4. Wrong section, post in toking tools.

No one even knows what your trying to say, post pictures or actually ask a specific question.

5. ok i had this problem before to till i went on youtube what you have to do is cut the hose then cut the tubing off the bowl and fix the screen you can clean while your at it to if you want then reatach the tubeing

6. If you are lazy you can cut the tube. It comes off without needing to be cut.

7. just go get a new screen thats the same size and put it where the old screen used to be.

8. Is this thread a joke? You put the screen back in!