Messed up story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheReckoningDay, Jun 18, 2010.

1. #1 TheReckoningDay, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010
    So tonight i was with my friends J and C. I picked them up and we were gonna hit up a random party. Of course we want some bud so we hit up a few dealers no luck. Then i call this one guy, he says hes good and we setup a meeting place. We were gonna get 4 G's, we each threw down 20.

We get there, chill for a few mins and he comes rollin up on his bike. We bullshit for a few mins and make the exchange. This is where I make my mistake, he hands me a BLACK bag, it was like the corner of a trash bag, but cut down to a regular bag size. Ive gotten weed in much weirder shit, like aluminum foil, so i didnt really think anything of it. And i hand him the 60 bones.

By this time he's a few hundred feet away on his bike and then J decides to check to see how it looked. He opens the bag, and is like WHAT THE FUCK and he shows C and I. It's a bag of grass. Literally. :mad: C then grabs an ice scraper thing that was just layin on the floor and he gets out of the car. J and I instantly know what hes up to, so we follow him. C knows where he lives, J and I dont, so we just followed him.

We get to his house and we are standin outside on the sidewalk just waiting for him. Then like 5 minutes later he comes from the garage to go to the front door, and he sees us! He turns around and is about to book ass out of there. C then whips the ice scraper thing like a tomahawk and nails the dealer right in the back of the head! He kind of stumbles a little bit, and is holding his hands against his head. This gives us enough time to catch up to him.

J gets in his face and asks him what the fuck his problem is. He just stands there without saying a word. J then gives him a nasty right hook to the dome and knocks him on his ass, and i go right next to him and say, "What the fuck man? Not cool, not cool at all you fuckin prick!" We were about ready to spill his blood, we were so fucking pissed.

He takes a few steps back with his arms/hands out and then says, "sorry guys" and he gave us the 60 bucks back!! :)

We tell him he is one lucky motherfucker and we leave.

We then hit up another guy, lol, we pick up, cruise by Thorntons get a black and mild, roll up a fattie and head to the party.

We are still at the party, and im just telling everybody this story, and about Grasscity as well :D

2. Niiiiice :D at least you guys got him, most of the time the story ends with the person just getting fucked over

3. Not that messed up lol. Happened to me before except the guy got worse. At least you got your scrilla back homie.

4. Haha yeah guys, this is the first time I have ever been fucked over, and I have been toking for 3 years. When shit hit the fan like this, all i could think about was pounding on his face til the bones in my hand shattered. I still am fucking furious. Lol. If i ever see this guy again, so help me god. I called/texted him like 10 times since about how much of a Dickhead he is. Im fucking telling everybody I know about this. And i really do hope I never see him again, cause I almost snapped and cracked open his dickshaped skull when we saw him at his crib.

5. that shit makes ya so angry it could get you into trouble, huh

6. awesome story.
    BOSSS

7. you sir, did the right thing.

8. aluminum foil is not weird at all
    thats usually what we get it in in our country

9. #9 Golden Hour, Jun 18, 2010
    You normally roll blunts with Black N' Milds?
    [​IMG]

10. you should have killed him, now hes going to come after you because you let him go.

11. beat the shit out of my dealer....like a boss.

12. like a boss!

OP, do your part and let everyone know that this dealer is a punk.

13. This is really weird, I read a thread on another website about a guy trying to fuck these guys over by selling them bags of grass.

14. #14 TheReckoningDay, Jun 18, 2010

Nah not really, Im not a blunt guy to begin with lol. J went to the gas station and got a random one

Everbody I know will learn that this dealer is scum! :)

15. Haha that would be pretty funny. Dude is an idiot doing that, when you know where he lives. I bet he doesnt try that shit again :rolleyes:

16. that is really, really weird because I too just read a story on another stoner forum about a dude that sold some grass because he needed to pay for an abortion for his cousin that he knocked up and he said he got into a fight with 3 dudes and beat their asses and then he felt bad for them so he gave them their money back and then he said he pushed his cousin down a flight of stairs at the local mall so she could have a miscarriage and it worked cause she had some blood and a little human body in her panties when she got home, so yea for flights of stairs!!!!

17. Yeah that's the one I read............

18. Lol whaaaat?! :smoke:

19. That's ruthless, lol.....