Messed up situation :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smackd420, Apr 20, 2021.

1. #1 Smackd420, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    This was a story long time in my teens im 21 yrs old now but the story goes like this, one time ago i had an exotic weed cartridge and i planned on selling it so i decided to go to the mall when i get there mind you im riding a bike i get to this spot i see this kid sitting on a bench so i procced to ask him "hey man whatsup, i was wondering im selling this vape catridge would you be interested on buying it?" He replies by saying "yeah, let me see it..?" Me being unaware and dumb at the time i hand it to him bad idea this kid stands up and halls ass i chased him he ran inside the mall i lost him this fool he must've ran inside a store never to be found long story short my quetion will be why do some people if i should even call them that more like "scumbags" of the planet why do they feel entitled to steal shit from other people not giving a damn if they go to jail or get shot they feel like they can risk take do what the hell they want its sad but this is the world we have to share with these types of people smh.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. You offered drugs to a stranger.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. No surprise.
    Yesterday he wanted to buy soil from a stranger and he only has $5.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. What does that have to do with my story tho?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Quite comparing all my threads because there not.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Dude If your not gonna add some type of advice or help just keep it to yourself tbh.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ok i wont reply anymore

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Not you butterfat ^^.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Ok then i will. Must be 420 shits getting weird

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. There's a lot of scumbags out there but you gave an open opportunity for someone to take advantage of the situation. That doesn't excuse it but it was a mistake. You didn't know him and he didn't know you. You can't expect trust there and neither of you would've be wise to trust each other anyway.

You're just lucky he wasn't a cop. And if the cart was fake which there's a good chance it is (exotic is a highly faked cart, but most black market are probably shit and fake anyway) then in a way he could be doing you a favor.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. By exotic i meant a loud vape cart and i can confirm it was a legit cart it was called heavy hitter and the strain was gorilla glue.

• Like Like x 1
  12. People will do anything for loud dro carts

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. This is shitty but not much you can do now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I actually dropped it on the bench
    you picked it up and gave it to me ..
    I was late for work
    then you hassled me for a tip

get over it
    life can get much worse than this ...
    see the rules for a start /....
    18yo on here

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  15. Ok it can just be really hard to tell fakes are sophisticated these days and huge business. These 2 vids are insightful if u wanna watch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. 1st. I see what you did there. :metal:

2. I'd say your business partner was more punk than "scumbag." Didn't your mother teach you to choose your friends carefully?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. You're lucky that guy wasn't a cop or never snitched on you to the police. I'd chalk it up to lesson learned and how shitty people can be. At least that's what I'd do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. The OP is history........good riddance.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. because the worlds needs shitheads to balance it out. there are a lot of good people of there but the bad ones ruin it for everyone else. the problem is, in life you have to trust people some form or another, if not, you are going to grow up messed up in the head where you have trust issues with everyone. i don’t trust anyone because i been jacked by my own so called friends. strangers i understand, but friends r fucked up.

learn from that experience and move/grow on in life. don’t let it keep you down or hold you back, life is set up to keep you down.

20. Quick solution! Quit trying to sell drugs to strangers or...... learn to run faster

• Like Like x 2