Messed Up On Timer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tplat, Jun 1, 2011.

1. This is the first time I messed up setting up my timer after moving some plants from their starting area to their veg area and they are now just starting to flower. How long does it take to force them back into veg? These I started early for outdoors and are about 5 feet tall and dont want them to flower and finish before outdoor season is done. Also how many hours should I run the light? I usualy run an 18/6 schedule but I`m geussing with the timer screw up they were getting about 11 hours of light.

2. Its hard to stop them from flowering once they start you can try putting them on 18/6 but they mite just keep flowering so if you have more clones or plants I would put them out side and just flower those plans out but that's just me. But in a side note I have never had that happen

3. My best guesstimate on the timer is that they were getting less then 12 hours of light for about a week maybe a little longer. I was hoping they could be put back into veg but not looking to likely. Either way their still gonna have to go in the ground outside because of height issues of finishing them out inside. Their right around 5 feet tall now.

Attached Files:

4. Ya I would put them out side asap then. And see what happens