Messed up on cahsee

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StonedProphet, Mar 21, 2012.

1. My guess is your gonna fail that test.

2. Laugh Out Loud.

3. stoners are stupid!

what your teacher just said in his/her head.

4. That reminds me of my friend who scared a 760 on the reading part of the sat, but only a 420 on the math part. He wanted to re-take it to get a better score on the math section, but he felt like the number perfectly summed him up. So he kept it.

5. Lets think about this....the cahsee is the California high school exit exam. That's all um gunna say for now. ill let you guys think what you want but that right there is a major clue of this person being in 10,11,12 grade.

6. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']Lets think about this....the cahsee is the California high school exit exam. That's all um gunna say for now. ill let you guys think what you want but that right there is a major clue of this person being in 10,11,12 grade.[/quote]

Point is I'm 18

7. #9 CannabisCan, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    Unless you're retaking the CAHSEE you're a sophomore. I took it two years ago when I was a sophomore. And if you are retaking it, you're pretty stupid, because it's ridiculously easy and you're not going to graduate from high school. Good luck in the real world.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

8. daaaamn, how clever...you're probably gonna be clever enough to get a great job in the future. it's not like that test is important or anything.

9. 420....look out guys we have a real bad ass stoner over here

10. Quit playing with your dots and clean my pool.

-probably going to hear something like this in the near future.

11. Smh you can't even bubble them in correctly...

12. Def underage. Took this test sophomore year

13. [quote name='"StonedProphet"']

Point is I'm 18[/quote]

Ur 18 taking the cahsee which your supposed to take sophomore year? Obvious underage is obvious.
    Or a complete idiot, which isnt too far fetched because of the way he filled his scantron with 420. You just shat on your future for some joke that was hardly humorous.

Well done sir.

14. hahaha thats dope. Get off his dick ppl. Some people have events in thier life where they couldnt goto school, got held back a grade. And he could have easily just erased it after and put the right answers.

15. yeah op you're fucking stupid, i'm no age cop because i really don't care. but you are giving stoners a bad name, well actually making the bad name for them more true. And I don't know what kind of test this was, but it must've counted for a decent part of grades because the amount of questions, dude quit fucking around in school, it's not cool or funny no matter how much you think.

I wish so bad,everyday I could go back to high school, I would change so much. So so so much. You might not care now or think that it doesn't matter, but it does.

Why sit in class taking a test, fill in answers just to make it say 4:20. Think about it dude, you just failed a test, because a couple of kids in detriot fucking years ago, made 420 famous for smoking at 4:20 everyday AFTER school.

Smoke before class, get your work done, and after school blaze up! it's also much more rewarding.. And then a few years from now, when you go to college or go for a job, and you have your highschool diploma and regents diploma, and actually learned things instead of day dreaming about a fucking plant that you're gonna smoke RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL.

Fuck i wish i could go back to school with the mind i have now.

16. [quote name='"grasscitybadass"']yeah op you're fucking stupid, i'm no age cop because i really don't care. but you are giving stoners a bad name, well actually making the bad name for them more true. And I don't know what kind of test this was, but it must've counted for a decent part of grades because the amount of questions, dude quit fucking around in school, it's not cool or funny no matter how much you think.

I wish so bad,everyday I could go back to high school, I would change so much. So so so much. You might not care now or think that it doesn't matter, but it does.

Why sit in class taking a test, fill in answers just to make it say 4:20. Think about it dude, you just failed a test, because a couple of kids in detriot fucking years ago, made 420 famous for smoking at 4:20 everyday AFTER school.

Smoke before class, get your work done, and after school blaze up! it's also much more rewarding.. And then a few years from now, when you go to college or go for a job, and you have your highschool diploma and regents diploma, and actually learned things instead of day dreaming about a fucking plant that you're gonna smoke RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL.

Fuck i wish i could go back to school with the mind i have now.[/quote]

The CAHSEE stands for california highschool exit exam. You take it your sophomore year in highschool and its fucking middle school grade math and english. Its cake as fuck and this idiot wont be able to graduate highschool now because he obviously failed miserably