Messed up my first dry/cure

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Massmeds420, Aug 31, 2017.

1. So my first grow didn't do too good . As far as the growing process I did ok . Grew in soil and just used cheap gh drops to ph water in but never took runoff of anything . I had some issues early on but everything did OK. first way I dried two plants was a hanging rack labeled them but had a tough time with humidity . A few of my top colas got dry really quick and smelt kinda musky so I opened it up and saw with a loupe so gray spider web looking thing in the center of the nug . Long story short tossed em . These past two plants I let hang dry in my tent for about 7 days and jarred and I was a lot happier . Smells a hell of a lot better too.
    The ones on the rack dried to small stems snapping in like 4 days before I jarred them . Everything was good and a few days later It started to have a pickle like smel ... i burped em for days and the smell went away but now it smells like nothing.. not even hay. I'm thinking I dried them too quick but I'm not sure so just running it by you guys to see what I should have done . I would have dried them all in a tent but I had diff harvest times and just one tent .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Yes but I can smell amnesia as a funky smell . My U.K. Cheese smelt musty . Put it in freezer in jar . Last two plants smell wonderful jarred tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1