Messed up light schedule

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stuinhull, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Hi folks,

Well I have hit a problem with my first grow. Have got 2 plants which have been flowering for nearly 11 weeks or so. On Saturday, checked out the trichomes with a magnifier, some were milky, some were clear stil. I then went away til Sunday and returned at about 11.30 on the night to find that my lights were on.

Obviously my digitimer has f****d up, which in theory means my lights may have been on for over 30 hours if they didn't go off on the Saturday night...

Have I screwed them up and will this make them turn into hermies?

Any advice is appreciated!

2. Anyone any ideas?

3. High there, they should be fine. I wouldn't worry to much about them going hermie so far into flowering. Ive had the same thing happen to me except my plants got dark instead of light.

Good luck

4. it is possible that they might herm a little, but at this point, it wont be that much of an issue

maturation of male sacs will take a week or so, and then seed maturation is another 3-4 weeks.

so, if you go another week or two, there really wont be any real dramatic changes occur in your bud...a few bananas wont hurt a thing

5. If they have been flowering that long; when your just talking about maybe a week more at the most, i would consider harvest??? Your choice 100% though?