Messed up light cycle at 4 weeks flowering

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by tokebud420, Feb 6, 2012.

1. this is my first grow..bubblelicious from nirvana has been flowering for 4 weeks. i have 4 of them in a closet with 5 cfls (with reflectors) over them bout 2 inches from each top and one light on the side. the lights are on a timer so they turned off at the right time but i accidentally had the closet light on( it is a regular lightbulb) and i turned it off a few hours ago so the plants are only going to get 5 hours of darkness today but it will be back on 12/12 after tonight..my question is do u think anything will happen to them considering the tops of the plants are covered from the normal closet lightbulb by reflectors, it was only an incandescent lightbulb, and that it is about 4 feet above the plants[​IMG]..didnt look like the plants were getting much light cuz the leaves werent sticking up.... let me know!!!! thanks[​IMG]

2. Put them back on the original schedule at the next cycle. One time should not have any effect on the flowering, but do not keep repeating this mistake.

PW

3. Should be ok,..take the culprit bulb out of the closet!,so ya don't do that again..