Messed up late night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by digitallywired, May 19, 2008.

1. So, this is my story. I am usually a cool person who is up for sharing, but when one doesn't share back at a time I will stop caring. Anyways, this guy I would not front some bud to broke into my fenced yard and three of my cars. I'm pissed to say the least, but I can't prove it's him because I didn't see him personally. Someone came to me and told me he was outside my place that night and they told him I was probably sleeping. So, he stole some cd's I had, two pair of oakley's, some bud, and a roller.

Me, being the calm one, I called him. I told him what happened, and he sounded as if he knew. His voice had that kind of tone while he said, "Oh really." That made me wonder, but I'm not one for tricking off to the police. I could have always drove past his place, but if he took my stuff he'd know better then to leave it at his house. Then, what if it wasn't him at all? I'd feel pretty stupid to blame him and then find out it wasn't him. Even though my mind is pointing at him soley because of his actions and words.

I know he's done stuff like robbery before, he's told me about some of his adventures, but I don't want to blame him soley on the fact that he has a past. So, I'm stuck wondering what to do. There is always the option of going to his place and snooping, checking him on it, or telling the police like everyone else. I think I'll just wait and call it my loss and learn to keep a better guard dog.

2. nah hell nah tell tat ***** to get down wit chu

3. Match fingerprints.

4. I can't really give you any advice here, you seem to have taken the most repectable rout. It's nice to see someone with an open mind for once. I respect the fact that you don't immediately jump him, and how you're not into judging him based solely on his past.

Sounds like all you can really do is talk to him about it, see if you can get him to fess up, then beat his ass or whatever. That, or break into his house (Via chimney, just for shits and giggles.)

5. DeLux, that made me giggle. Through the chimney! Priceless. Yeah, but anyways, I'm probably just going to wait it out and see what comes up. I know what my stuff looks like being that my cd's are done through itunes and what not, so I didn't buy them in a store. Let me catch someone with one and Ill have to ask a few questions. It's a shame that people can't be respectful of others stuff, even if they piss them off. Sometimes I think that if I hadn't been in the bud business, this would have never happened. At least I didn't have a good stash in there, I would have been livid.