Messed up hours

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HaloCrazy, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Hey ppl. I just switched my plant from 24/0 to 18/6 the other day. 2 nites in a row I did it ok. I dont have a timer so I have to be up to put the light on. Anyway I guessed putting the light off from 1:30am till 7:30am was a good idea. Last night but my battery in my phone (Which I will NEVER let happen again or ill set like 4 diff alarms) went off and I didnt wake up until 12:45pm and thought shitttttttttt and put it back in light. On inspection there are signs of pre-flowering I think. Have I fucked my plant now? Or can I just continue doing 1:30am to 7:30am? Or since It didnt get put back in the light till 12:45pm, will I put the light off at 6:45am :| :| So its had 18 hours of light again today? Thanks ppl, Ill go take a pic just now actually to show people.

2. Ok I got 2 pics of it its blurry and you cant make it out but there is new growth there, and from what pictures I have saw of flowering and pre-flowering and budding plants, is that they start the growth from there.

These pics aint clear enough people I know im gonna try and get a much clearer one because that little bit of blurryness totally stops you from seeing this tiny growth I am talking about.

Attached Files:

3. one little mistake will not start your plants flowering so soon, they need 12/12 for a good few days to set them off and can be re-vegged easily most of the time too,

seriously try to find yourself a timer, don't buy a cheap one though coz it will not last at all, you need to check the "inductive amps" usually the amps in brackets ie. 13a(5a) anything over 5amp inductive should usually run one 400w light or a couple of CFL lamps

4. Ok thanks ill try an get one. So could you tell me since It went from half one in the morning, to quarter to 1 in the afternoon, can I still put it off at half past one in the morning tonight? Or should I wait 18 hours from the point I put it back in the light?

5. greenfinger is right. don't wait to put it back on cycle, just start from where you are. no need to stress it more. also, i don't know if you're planning on using hid lighting or not but i'd ditch the tin foil. it's no damn good! i see it here all over. it can create hot spots and burn your plants. get some astro-foil. easy to hang and clean and lasts forever.
    peace

6. 6 mil maylar works pretty good too:)