Messed up eating habits

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Kush cookies, Aug 5, 2013.

1. I'm not usually one to voice my problems, but this has gone on for a while now and it sprung upon me I could ask you intellectual people of the city.

I have had a messed up eating pattern for about 3 months now, I get the pain of hunger in my stomach but do not feel hungry and it is a chore to force food down me the only time I can eat comfortably is after a few doobies at about 12 at night. I go the whole day without eating and will have a sandwich at night, I don't think I have felt any effects yet which is worrying. I don't know if its because I cook all day? (Ima chef) is anyone else like this or does anyone know how to fix eating patterns id love to know how as I think if this continues it will leave lasting damage as I get barley any vitamins.

2. Do you nibble on food all day while you cook? Like, even to see if what you have prepared is good?
    Not eating enough is definitely an issue. Even though it's hard to force yourself to eat, when you get those pains, you've got to eat. After a little while of forcing yourself to do it, your body will probably correct itself and your appetite will be back. Being malnourished is a bad scene, man. It effects your mental state pretty severely.