Message to America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 940351, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Anonymous if you don't already know are an activist group made up of people of all political ideologies who share a common goal, to make the World a better place.

America is far from a Utopian country, yet one cannot deny that America has achieved in it's short history and is one of the most important and powerful nations on this Earth.

Ever since the presidential elections there has been a huge division between the American public because of political ideologies and this video thrives to promote unity between Americans. No matter what happens, Americans need to stick together to keep their country in the perspective that every other nations sees it.

It has a great message, so if you're American (which most people here are) please watch it, whatever your political ideology may be.

2. hard to believe, its been nearly 10 years since anonymous was fun and interesting

• Like Like x 6
  3. I don't think they're really aiming to be fun and interesting...

4. Ain't it a shame.
    They're even 'verified' on youtube.
    Not a fan of this version of Anoymous. Even the comment section is picking up on it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Just because they have a youtube channel does not mean anything. Youtube is a great way to get your message across.

The people in the comments section are simply being realistic (and pessimistic) and stating that a video isn't going to solve this mess which it's not, however the more people get into that type of unifying mindset the better. The American people will become much more content if they learn to unify and America (mostly referring to the public) will move forward instead of being in the shitty mess that it is now with this political division.

• Like Like x 1
  6. looked to me like the comments were saying this isn't anonymous.

this isn't the anonymous that got famous. they wouldn't be verified on youtube or have an official youtube channel.. that's not what anonymous was about

and that video didn't say much anyway.

but given all that, yes i agree with the thesis of the message, it would do best to put aside petty differences and work together for a larger cause for the sake of the future. if that's your thing, anyway.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I go on the internet
    Anonymous plays thier games
    I fire up another blunt
    And let my world go up in flames.

8. Why Hide behind the veils then?

9. Because they're a bunch of 14 year olds.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Can any nation be a utopia? Is that really a goal?