Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Message to all stoners who live in a home!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Immeco, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Stop hiding your shit behind hot water heaters! I'm a plumber and I replace about 4-5 of these a day. I have been working for about 4 years so do that math. I have found countless stashes that a person has either forgotten to move before I come, or lives with their parents and is away. Since I am a stoner myself I don't care, but it is terribly awkward to have to say "Umm...is this yours?" Especially if it's the parents home. I hate to sell someone out, but there's not much to do in that situation! Also, even if it IS your house you won't always get someone else who smokes pot/is cool with it to replace the damn thing! So just a warning, either find a better spot or remember to move the shit if you know I'm coming around. Keep smoking guys! :smoke:

2. but dude thats the best place to hide it, never even thought of the cliche or whutever places like under the bed thats just to obvious

3. A friend of mine got his room raided at UNI a few weeks back and even though they didnt find his stash his heater was the first thing they turned upside down.

4. how do you turn a hot water heater upside down

5. haha +rep

6. dude, you should totaly keep any weed you find... for reals... it will make your job more pleasureful like a dude who owns like a whorehouse

wait what?
    :smoke:

7. Dude, I've never heard of that. =/

8. hahaha thats pretty freakin' hilarious cuz I know quite a few people that hide their stash around the water heater, my brother actually had a grow going next to the water heater...lol. I personally hide my stashes inside the wall. I punched a hole in the wall a few years ago and just put a picture over it cuz i was too lazy to fix it up. Take your stash, tie fishing string around it, get a fishing hook for the other end, throw your shit down in the wall and put the hook on the outter part of the hole so you can pull your stash back out with the fishing string. Works great for me and of course put a picture over the hole so nobody sees the fish hook.

9. eat lots of spinach

10. I have an old graphics card box. Because of the setup inside, the way the box was made to hold its original contents, it holds my long wizard lighter perfectly, has a good spot for smaller things (papes, lighters, etc.), and another spot for the weed. I love it because I'm known as a gamer (Nerd!) and have always had those around me. So, I can keep it either around my desk or in my closet. :D

Took me 10 minutes to type this. =/

11. By the power of greyskull!!!

12. just a figure of speech, his words- not mine. I don't know much about exposed heaters myself.

13. Sometimes the most cliche places are the best really.
    Mines not cliche, but its not really hidden.
    A tight sealed tin, just inside my cupboard. My mum actually put it in there, and told me to store receipts of anything expensive I bought (I ran into a sum of money at one point). So underneath all the receipts in the tin is always a lil bag of weed.
    Then, lighters and papers go underneath a like model figure thing I have. Like its a little figure of Dr.Doom on my shelf, which is on a little stand which is hollow underneath. Then I have a Jimi Hendrix figure which is on a stage which is hollow, so I store condoms and shit in there. I only hide condoms to avoid embarrassment, not because I think parents would disapprove.
    The funny thing is, my mom is more likely to come in and look in the proper hiding places, rather than go in this tin which is there for everybody to see.

14. Just FYI.....

I took a peice of my hardwood flooring that is a little bit under the wall, and installed clippets to the underside of it by drilling a pilot hole then installing them to the underside of the peice of hardwood flooring. The space is about 4 inches wide and 5 inches deep. Thats an excellent place to keep the 'ol stash.

Peace,
    FG

15. You become good friends with JESUS.
    Not only will he turn it upside down, but all your hot water will be WINE!

16. I have actually never bothered to hide my stash. It all usually sits in a cabinet right next to my bed. Half the time my bong is just sitting in front of the cabinet anyway.

17. I keep mine in a mason jar in the back of my guitar amp :)

18. hahaha I will rep for this

19. When I'm living at home I hide my stash in a mason jar inside of a basketball. It's ingenious, of course I was very high when I thought of it. And it didn't really matter to me because the ball was a piece of shit it was flat all the time. So I took my knife and cut down the black striping or whatever and you just have to place it in the ball right. After that I put electrical tape to cover up the large cut I made and I put it up and even if you look right at it you would never know. Ever.

20. until someone wants to play a game of 1 on 1...