Message from the pleiadians

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by SwichOne, Jul 1, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7l0cJL7e4w]YouTube - ‪Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians Pt. 1‬‏[/ame]

2. dude. very interesting.. I honestly have never heard of this and will have to do much more research about it before i have a final opinion but to be honest..I really dislike religion..however, this strikes a cord of common sense inside that makes me excited and doesn't seem to be religion, but a more integration between science and questions that have daunted humans for years. great post.

3. look it up on youtube this is only one of like i think 11-13 videos. ive seen them all. it is amazing. and very strong.

4. I have a counter-post.

Smoke a dube and turn it up.....Youre gonna need it :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rvtXUuiwDY]YouTube - ‪Daft Punk - Tron Legacy Theme (Basic Slack Midnight Cheap Mix)‬‏[/ame]

5. What dreams are made of Bitches! Aint NO GAME!

6. lol...maybe THAT it'll get yer fuckin attention...dayyyyyummmmm :eek:

7. I'm watchin the other parts of this...anyone else?

8. That was great!....Can everyone hear it that is in here? LOL....or just me.....

*Looks like its just me and you for now....CRACKHEAD......lol...Journey...<shrug> WHAT UP :D I haz a Consciousness....Want a road trip? ...tha fuuuuuck OUT

*Im still figuring out as I go.....lol

9. Ima watch that again....that was alot to absorb...lol

10. Now Im going to watch that again....Are you in here Journey..lol

11. wait is this some actual alien bitch talking or is it some woman doing a voice over? or how about some woman being possesed by an alien to convey the message?

12. Yes. I can understand it. They have used this way to communicate. lol....no shit...I am maybe one of the only ones seeing it? Im not sure.

*It is profound though. It has been a long road to get here.

13. I wouldnt say 'possesed'....lol....I am just facilitating their understanding with ours.....as far as I can tell. I have accepted this challenge.....lol...Just go with it.

They are teaching Us how to just Be.

14. Yes maam :)

15. <sigh>....

I seem to be able to facilitate on many levels...

Does anyone have a question?

You must be here for a reason.

Ask Away! ...but not a Tongue-Twister! lol

16. Well....Im going to rest...I will be back later....This shit is wearing me out....haha.

17. good...its kinda wiggin me out.....lol....but Im playing along to see where this goes....I just listen for what they want me to do and say and then I facilitate it to the board.

I know that makes sense....no games. lol

18. Ok...I have shit (irl) that I need to do but I will be back when I am refreshed. That may be awhile. Dont know what might happen.

**********Its been a long strange trip indeeeeeed! :D

19. #20 myoung7189, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    Who are they? The voices in your head?

Edit: I'm not trying to be a dick. I would really like to know.